Kirkland (Houston) Associate - Taking Questions Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
oobiedoobie

New

Re: Kirkland (Houston) Associate - Taking Questions

Post by oobiedoobie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:50 am

Anonymous User wrote:Former BigTex firm previously. Taking questions on differences between bigTx and Kirkland/Latham, state of TX market, etc.

What would you say are the main differences between the Big3 and K&E/Latham and why did you make the switch?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:53 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:How is the Houston office going to reshape its image? It's notorious for being very difficult to work against in transactions, do the attorneys even care?

The office has a lot of bankruptcy in the HOU office, after the ebbs and flows of the market, is it going to have to downsize after the bankruptcy trend?
Sorry, don't know what you are referring to here. The office has been wildly successful to date (most profitable KE office since inception, PE/Bankruptcy/Finance/Corporate all killing it and have more work than bodies, despite already growing to 70 attorneys in two years). I do understand if opposing counsel doesn't like that, but that's probably in part why clients will pay our premium rates - happy with the results.

We have approximately 5-7 bankruptcy attorneys out of 70 in the office. A cursory search on our website would confirm that. Most of this work gets farmed out to other KE offices, or other KE attorneys who come to Houston. Our biggest problem is finding capable bodies to service all the work.
Different K&E Houston anon here. I'd also like to point out that the office opened and was crazy busy/successful (tripled all revenue targets for the first 6 months) when oil was >$90 a barrel (we continue to shatter all revenue targets, PS - that didn't stop when oil dropped). PE clients who want to invest in energy were thrilled to see the office open in 2014. We were busy at high oil prices, we're busy at low oil prices (not just from bankruptcy, but from PE clients who have tons of cash to burn and want to continue to invest in energy - even more so now that they can scoop up investments on the cheap), and we'll still be busy when prices go back up in a few years. I think there's a misconception that we're only busy because of the bankruptcy group, which could not be more false.

RaceJudicata

Gold

Post by RaceJudicata » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 am

The Kool-Aid is STRONG at Kirkland Houston!!!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 am

Curious what the benefits and downfalls of coming to a firm like Kirkland in Houston vs. going to a much lower vault firm in NYC are. Job security? Partner options? Lateral options? Substantive work as a junior? Etc. just any comparative options between the two would be helpful.

unlicensedpotato

Silver

Post by unlicensedpotato » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:How is the Houston office going to reshape its image? It's notorious for being very difficult to work against in transactions, do the attorneys even care?

The office has a lot of bankruptcy in the HOU office, after the ebbs and flows of the market, is it going to have to downsize after the bankruptcy trend?
Sorry, don't know what you are referring to here. The office has been wildly successful to date (most profitable KE office since inception, PE/Bankruptcy/Finance/Corporate all killing it and have more work than bodies, despite already growing to 70 attorneys in two years). I do understand if opposing counsel doesn't like that, but that's probably in part why clients will pay our premium rates - happy with the results.

We have approximately 5-7 bankruptcy attorneys out of 70 in the office. A cursory search on our website would confirm that. Most of this work gets farmed out to other KE offices, or other KE attorneys who come to Houston. Our biggest problem is finding capable bodies to service all the work.
RaceJudicata wrote:The Kool-Aid is STRONG at Kirkland Houston!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 am

OP, why did you move to KE? I know lots of associates who have moved, and all have been for a good reason (i.e. not at a top corp firm, not doing well, etc.) ... unless you were more senior - 4th+ years getting six figure signing bonuses. I guess I just don't see why an associate at a top corp office in Houston would make the jump young if they were well liked and doing good work. The signing bonuses are not worth that kind of move until you are more senior. Definitely not saying those are the only people who move, legitimately curious to hear why the move, as I too receive phone calls about KE often and wonder what the incentive would be.

Have also heard rumors about the super abrasiveness of the associates in the office. I know a couple, and they sure fit the abrasive, or nicely put - "strong personality" type. I also know a couple who are awesome people, so it could just be that the firm does not really have a culture of its own yet.

sener212

New

Post by sener212 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:16 pm

No kidding. Not sure any of my Biglaw colleagues and friends are THIS INTO their firm.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:23 pm

oobiedoobie wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Former BigTex firm previously. Taking questions on differences between bigTx and Kirkland/Latham, state of TX market, etc.

What would you say are the main differences between the Big3 and K&E/Latham and why did you make the switch?
OP here. Good question. A lot of different ways to tackle this question, but I think you can boil it down to the following variables: professional goals and practice areas. If you want corporate in Houston now or the foreseeable future, and have the options, it should be between BB/VE/KE/LW. If you want lit, I think it depends on what kind of lit you want to practice and NRF gets added to the mix, potentially bracewell depending on focus, and of course the elite boutiques.

I'll stick to the corporate side because that is what I know best. In reality, hard to go wrong at any of the four I mentioned. All will give you excellent in-house opportunities in Texas. Latham and Kirkland will give you excellent in-house opportunities just about anywhere. By way of example, we have an alumni database where alums post in-house openings. Currently 100+ in the system, most from KE alums. Blue chip companies. If the goal is making partner (non-equity), then Kirkland, Bracewell/AK (and the like) are best bets. If the goal is to make equity partner somewhere, stick with Bracewell/AK and the like for as long as possible and hope the partner roulette dice lands in your favor. NSP (non-share partner) is a very likely possibility and happens after year 6 for strong performers at KE. Bracewell/AK and similar also make a fair amount of non-equity partners. If you desire to maximize your options outside of Texas, while still being competitive for best TX in-house positions, then Latham/KE is your best bet in Houston.

Culture is also a big difference, at least at KE vs the big3. We are a very young office, oldest partner in early 40's. That means everyone is working hard and it also means we have a lot of fun (as much as this job can be fun, a stretch) during our day-to-day. VE has a strong/good culture but arguably more hierarchical with a stronger "institutional" approach. Have not heard good things about BB or NRF w/r/t to culture.

Finally, I think practice areas is another important variable. If I wanted strictly PE in Houston, it would be KE/Willkie>VE>>>>STB and others. Finance would probably be Latham/Bracewell/KE >> VE >>>> others. Capital markets is rough everywhere and would choose based on overall strength of the firm. Corporate would be KE/Latham/VE > BB >> AK > Bracewell >> the rest. This is meant to be a general guideline and don't pretend that this is a sacrosanct ranking, one can make legitimate arguments for changing this ordering at the margins.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:28 pm

OP here. Haha, yeah. It is. There are definitely negatives, as with any big firm. Putting aside normal biglaw negatives (no control over schedule, unreasonable demands at times, grueling stretches) I would not go to Kirkland if either of these apply: (i) not willing to work hard, or (ii) very meek/timid personality. If either (i) or (ii) applies there are better fits in Houston. (i) will cause you to flame out early. (ii) is potentially doable but probably not ideal.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Anonymous User wrote:OP, why did you move to KE? I know lots of associates who have moved, and all have been for a good reason (i.e. not at a top corp firm, not doing well, etc.) ... unless you were more senior - 4th+ years getting six figure signing bonuses. I guess I just don't see why an associate at a top corp office in Houston would make the jump young if they were well liked and doing good work. The signing bonuses are not worth that kind of move until you are more senior. Definitely not saying those are the only people who move, legitimately curious to hear why the move, as I too receive phone calls about KE often and wonder what the incentive would be.

Have also heard rumors about the super abrasiveness of the associates in the office. I know a couple, and they sure fit the abrasive, or nicely put - "strong personality" type. I also know a couple who are awesome people, so it could just be that the firm does not really have a culture of its own yet.
OP here. Good question. If you are at a top corp office in Houston (consider VE/LW peers in this regard), and are well liked, there is a good argument for staying put but there are also good arguments for making the switch to KE. This becomes a personal calculus, and ties into the factors I mentioned above in an earlier response with regards to professional goals. If your goal is to maximize money you earn while doing this job, while maximizing corporate opportunities outside of Texas as well, then you should come to KE. Anecdotal signing bonuses (this is in addition to guaranteed end of year bonuses for jumping) : 35K (first year), 60-70K (second/third years) + higher for 4th years and above. Your bonuses will be higher here each year here than anywhere else in TX outside of a few lit boutiques. Kirkland pays a multiple of NY market (despite being in Houston) each year. In previous years, this has averaged around 1.2 - 1.5+ of top NY market. At VE, you need to hit 2300 to get NY market. Market is the floor here. Multiples begin, generally, around 2100 with 2300+ getting you around 1.5 territory (in recent years). That's tens of thousands of dollars each year extra. Add that to your signing bonus, and you are looking at making 100K more than your VE peer over two years, with the spread getting bigger over time.

If the goal is to make partner, and you are at VE, and are well liked, strong reasons to stay if you dont mind making less. I'd argue that if at Latham and goal is to make non-equity partner, come to KE and make more money doing it while maintaining same in-house exit opportunities.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:OP, why did you move to KE? I know lots of associates who have moved, and all have been for a good reason (i.e. not at a top corp firm, not doing well, etc.) ... unless you were more senior - 4th+ years getting six figure signing bonuses. I guess I just don't see why an associate at a top corp office in Houston would make the jump young if they were well liked and doing good work. The signing bonuses are not worth that kind of move until you are more senior. Definitely not saying those are the only people who move, legitimately curious to hear why the move, as I too receive phone calls about KE often and wonder what the incentive would be.

OP here. Good question. If you are at a top corp office in Houston (consider VE/LW peers in this regard), and are well liked, there is a good argument for staying put but there are also good arguments for making the switch to KE. This becomes a personal calculus, and ties into the factors I mentioned above in an earlier response with regards to professional goals. If your goal is to maximize money you earn while doing this job, while maximizing corporate opportunities outside of Texas as well, then you should come to KE. Anecdotal signing bonuses (this is in addition to guaranteed end of year bonuses for jumping) : 35K (first year), 60-70K (second/third years) + higher for 4th years and above. Your bonuses will be higher here each year here than anywhere else in TX outside of a few lit boutiques. Kirkland pays a multiple of NY market (despite being in Houston) each year. In previous years, this has averaged around 1.2 - 1.5+ of top NY market. At VE, you need to hit 2300 to get NY market. Market is the floor here. Multiples begin, generally, around 2100 with 2300+ getting you around 1.5 territory (in recent years). That's tens of thousands of dollars each year extra. Add that to your signing bonus, and you are looking at making 100K more than your VE peer over two years, with the spread getting bigger over time.

If the goal is to make partner, and you are at VE, and are well liked, strong reasons to stay if you dont mind making less. I'd argue that if at Latham and goal is to make non-equity partner, come to KE and make more money doing it while maintaining same in-house exit opportunities.
I was anon who posted the question. Good response, I totally agree. VE having to hit 2300 for market sucks big time. I know at VE you get 1.25x NY if you hit 2300 and are a 3rd+ year (but just NY for 1/2). I agree, if you move over as a 3rd year, with the signing bonus and year end bonuses, you could make a good amount more in the 5 years till partner. But if you ever want more than NSP, KE is a tough place to be. I don't understand why people move over first year though, wait a year, double the signing bonus.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

I was anon who posted the question. Good response, I totally agree. VE having to hit 2300 for market sucks big time. I know at VE you get 1.25x NY if you hit 2300 and are a 3rd+ year (but just NY for 1/2). I agree, if you move over as a 3rd year, with the signing bonus and year end bonuses, you could make a good amount more in the 5 years till partner. But if you ever want more than NSP, KE is a tough place to be. I don't understand why people move over first year though, wait a year, double the signing bonus.
Op here. Agree with most of this. Making equity partner at any firm is tough these days. KE has been doing great work since opening here and want to dispel some of these negative rumors which people have been posting about and just aren't true.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:08 pm

My screener was wildly bro-y, way beyond normal law-bro. Would you say that's true for the office? Quick glace of the website shows 15 or so female attorneys

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:My screener was wildly bro-y, way beyond normal law-bro. Would you say that's true for the office? Quick glace of the website shows 15 or so female attorneys
Disappointing you got that vibe from the screener. Not indicative of the office. In fact we've gotten laterals from other firms trying to get away from bro-culture. There will be a few bros at any firm, but I would not say that we're a bro-firm. We value diverse personalities and actively look for them in recruiting. Definitely not just bros

FWIW I also disagree with what OP has said re shy people not doing well. It's a true meritocracy. If you're good at your job and work hard, you'll do well at K&E.

WhiteCollarBlueShirt

Bronze

Post by WhiteCollarBlueShirt » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:49 pm

This is by far the strangest thread that I have ever seen. That said, in real life, K&E associates in my experience are almost uniformly in love with big law, love being in the office all night, and up there with Paul Weiss Apollo in terms of being difficult to work with.

I don't think they drug their associates, because the ones that I knew before they became K&E associates seemed to always find their comfort in situations where they could work hard and brag about it. Personally work ranks relatively low on the totem pole of things I enjoy about life, but congrats to those lunatics who love this stuff.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:13 pm

WhiteCollarBlueShirt wrote:This is by far the strangest thread that I have ever seen. That said, in real life, K&E associates in my experience are almost uniformly in love with big law, love being in the office all night, and up there with Paul Weiss Apollo in terms of being difficult to work with.

I don't think they drug their associates, because the ones that I knew before they became K&E associates seemed to always find their comfort in situations where they could work hard and brag about it. Personally work ranks relatively low on the totem pole of things I enjoy about life, but congrats to those lunatics who love this stuff.
Agreed. K&E is definitely successful, but the question is for how long (in the HOU office). I cancelled my CB because several people in corporate offices have detested how horrible it is to work with K&E in Houston and that some firms won't even touch a deal if K&E is on it.I didn't want to be at a firm where the people on the other side didn't want to work with me or have that reputation that comes along with being a part of K&E's corporate work in Houston.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
WhiteCollarBlueShirt wrote:This is by far the strangest thread that I have ever seen. That said, in real life, K&E associates in my experience are almost uniformly in love with big law, love being in the office all night, and up there with Paul Weiss Apollo in terms of being difficult to work with.

Agreed. K&E is definitely successful, but the question is for how long (in the HOU office). I cancelled my CB because several people in corporate offices have detested how horrible it is to work with K&E in Houston and that some firms won't even touch a deal if K&E is on it.I didn't want to be at a firm where the people on the other side didn't want to work with me or have that reputation that comes along with being a part of K&E's corporate work in Houston.
I've not heard this. Can you expand on it at all? I'm considering KE and would like to know everything I can before deciding.
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:My screener was wildly bro-y, way beyond normal law-bro. Would you say that's true for the office? Quick glace of the website shows 15 or so female attorneys
Disappointing you got that vibe from the screener. Not indicative of the office. In fact we've gotten laterals from other firms trying to get away from bro-culture. There will be a few bros at any firm, but I would not say that we're a bro-firm. We value diverse personalities and actively look for them in recruiting. Definitely not just bros

FWIW I also disagree with what OP has said re shy people not doing well. It's a true meritocracy. If you're good at your job and work hard, you'll do well at K&E.
On a scale of BB to VE, where do they fall bro-wise?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

Ugh. That is so ridiculous. The thought of any big law firm turning down work because they don't like opposing counsel is actually absurd. The traditional TX firms don't hate K&E because they're hard to work across from (despite what they may say whilst negatively recruiting). This happened to Latham when it entered the market too. The national firms come in scoop up the best and most celebrated partners and their books of business and pose an existential threat to the traditional hard-line TX firms who will do anything they can to smear K&E in the marketplace.

NYCassociate89

New

Post by NYCassociate89 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 pm

2nd year working in general civil litigation for a major northeastern city, considering a lateral in two years to Houston. Lots of experience at all phases of trial (i.e. discovery, motion practice, trial itself, etc.). What are my chances of lateraling into a mid-big firm in Houston? Are the lit departments still growing? Any particular advice as far as making an application more appealing for this type of work? Thanks!

WhiteCollarBlueShirt

Bronze

Post by WhiteCollarBlueShirt » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Ugh. That is so ridiculous. The thought of any big law firm turning down work because they don't like opposing counsel is actually absurd. The traditional TX firms don't hate K&E because they're hard to work across from (despite what they may say whilst negatively recruiting). This happened to Latham when it entered the market too. The national firms come in scoop up the best and most celebrated partners and their books of business and pose an existential threat to the traditional hard-line TX firms who will do anything they can to smear K&E in the marketplace.
The other poster seems to have more direct experience with the Houston office, but I have never heard of turning down work because of the opposing law firm (be it K&E or PW Apollo). From everything I know and have heard, every single tiny issue needs to be brought up the chain on the business side (it's all just inefficient, expensive, unnecessarily contentious, and I would not want to be that person, but I would never not work across from one of them).

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:08 pm

WhiteCollarBlueShirt wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
The other poster seems to have more direct experience with the Houston office, but I have never heard of turning down work because of the opposing law firm (be it K&E or PW Apollo). From everything I know and have heard, every single tiny issue needs to be brought up the chain on the business side (it's all just inefficient, expensive, unnecessarily contentious, and I would not want to be that person, but I would never not work across from one of them).
OP here. Yeah, the other KE anon hit the nail on the head. The idea that a firm would go back to a current or prospective client, refuse work, as well as the associated revenue, is absurd. Re: the above, it's true that business points need to be run up the chain before the docs are finalized. But this is no different from any other deal at any other firm. Has been no different here than my previous firm.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 pm

NYCassociate89 wrote:2nd year working in general civil litigation for a major northeastern city, considering a lateral in two years to Houston. Lots of experience at all phases of trial (i.e. discovery, motion practice, trial itself, etc.). What are my chances of lateraling into a mid-big firm in Houston? Are the lit departments still growing? Any particular advice as far as making an application more appealing for this type of work? Thanks!
Depends on what kind of firm you are at as well as a variety of different variables which are hard to opine on here. But have certainly seen litigators from other markets (outside of TX) lateral here to big firms.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Any idea what % of CBs Latham converts to offers?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Different KE associate anon here than any of the anons who have posted so far. Wanted to chime in that everything all the other KE associate anons have posted so far is 100% true and very insightful, pros as well as cons.

At the risk of being accused of kool aid drinking, I think the Houston Kirkland office is per head and for the amount of time it's been open the most successful office in (at least modern) Texas history. I didn't know some of the figures the other anons have been tossing out but constantly re-shattering (insert ATL KE joke here) targets is consistent with what I have seen internally and what is finally starting to become obvious in the deal tables and media reports. The office has a critical mass of talent and deal volume and I think as the years go by it will just race further and further ahead of the rest of Houston.

Unless you are the total darling of your current practice group, have familial connections at another firm, or want to quietly hide / underbill in a broom closet for a few years before peacing out, I personally think you'd have to be crazy to turn down an offer to work at K&E Houston if you are aiming for Houston biglaw. I thought this was true a year ago and I think it should be even more obvious now that the office has been around another year and there's proof that it isn't just a flash in the pan. Again this is my personal, biased opinion and not the firm's view.

That said, I think you can sort the concerns people here in this thread and the propaganda machines of other firms have raised into the following categories:

Valid concerns:
- Clients can be extremely demanding, including on short notice, probably more so than some firms
- Often long hours, like other firms with good deal flow (though this will balance out given the insane hiring spree, and partners are aware of it...I think it will even out in another 6-12 months)
- Can be tough to get away from work / "off the clock" (again, I think this will get better very soon)
- Expectations for excellence are among the highest if not the highest in town, so the learning curve might feel steep especially to people just starting out...but the trade-off is learning more quickly and getting to watch how the incredibly talented people above you in your group do their job

Semi-valid concerns:
- "Strong personalities" or however it was put earlier in the thread...while personalities vary especially now that the office has expanded so much, I agree that some relations can be a little awkward or tough because some people come across as a imposing or stern. However, while I am one of the first to agree that the personalities can be a little much at times, I would also strongly affirm that every person in the office is extremely fair. I have almost never been chewed out or had a disgruntled exchange when I didn't deserve it, and people work very hard to keep their tempers and to be professional even under tough hours. Even if you don't click with someone in the office I think there is always room to build a truce of mutual respect if you work hard because even the toughest person in the office will not hold you to a different standard what than they expect of themselves. It also helps that everyone in the office has a very good sense of humor which I think makes it easier to relate as you get to know them over time.

Totally fabricated concerns made up by other firms who are *quite envious* that KE has decimated the ranks of their best deals / attorneys:
- Anyone who tells you that work at KE Houston will soon peter out is a moron who has no clue as to what is happening in the office internally or frankly in the market generally. When oil and gas picks back up it will just mean that all those PE clients who are sitting on dry powder or who have been buying up land will come out to play and all the office practice groups will surge again for that reason. Maybe restructuring will slow down but the practice is busy enough nationally that there's no reason Houston restructuring folks would wither on the vine in the least.
- The claim that attorneys at KE Houston are unprofessional or no one wants to deal with them is total crap. If anything, I have been really impressed at how professional the associates as well as partners have been towards attorneys at other firms even in the rare but inevitable instances when someone on the other side has been straining peoples' patience without good cause. Everyone at this office tries hard not to dump stuff on attorneys on the other side at bad hours and to remain cordial during tough negotiations. I think you will find a long list of players in Houston who other attorneys would rather not deal with before you starting hitting any KE folks.
- The idea that partner - associate relations are bad is also made up. Both the non-share and the share partners take the morale of the associates very seriously and though I have my criticisms of how things have progressed too slowly, the partners have been and are still working very hard to implement new efforts to keep tabs on the general happiness and progress of individual associates. And if you are a summer associate the partners will bend over backwards to get to know you and spend time with you and make sure you have a great summer. I wish I had been a summer at this office. Though I don't know every partner equally well, I do have incredible respect for every single one of them from what I've seen, and I don't know whether most associates would say that about where they work.

That's my two cents, for whatever it may or may not be worth...hope that helps people.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

RaceJudicata

Gold

Post by RaceJudicata » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:25 am

Ok ok we get it, KE Houston is awesome. Everyone on this forum is going to drop what they are doing, quit their jobs and catch the next plane/train/automobile down to Houston and beg for a job. Is recruiting putting ya'll up to this? Keep destroying those deals and making other lawyers "jelly"

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”