Do screeners usually notify of ding?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Do screeners usually notify of ding?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Had two screeners in OCI this week.

How long does a CB usually take?

Also, do screeners even bother contacting you to let you know that their not interested for a CB, or should I just assume not interested if I don't hear within a reasonable period?

Anonymous User

Re: Do screeners usually notify of ding?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Had two screeners in OCI this week.

How long does a CB usually take?

Also, do screeners even bother contacting you to let you know that their not interested for a CB, or should I just assume not interested if I don't hear within a reasonable period?

generally yes, but doesnt hold true for every firm

within a week generally

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Great. Thank you. I am not expecting either to callback but people tell me to think positive LMFAO. So I will try what they say :roll:

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Great. Thank you. I am not expecting either to callback but people tell me to think positive LMFAO. So I will try what they say :roll:

definitely stay positive. all the things people tell you - "depends on the interviewer" "depends on the day" - just ignore it. at a certain firm, the guy that interviewed after me got a same-day CB to the firm, and I didn't get my CB until mid-day the next day. it truly ain't over till its over.

Return to “Legal Employment�