DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Interested to know this year's turnaround time for DC offers and which firms already started giving offers.

User avatar
Wild Card

Bronze
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Wild Card » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:59 pm

TYFT.

In scheduling my interviews, more than one HR rep assured me that I wouldn't be disadvantaged by booking later. Any truth to that w/r/t DC?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Cleary CB Monday -> offer tonight

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 am

Any Crowell news?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:13 am

Any W&C news?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:39 am

Anonymous User wrote:Any W&C news?


No news for either, but White & Case or Williams & Connolly?

I'd love to know Williams & Connolly's timeline.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 am

Anonymous User wrote:Any Crowell news?


When was your CB?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:57 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any Crowell news?


When was your CB?


Last week

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any Crowell news?


When was your CB?


Last week


oh okay, did you ask about timeline? i think a week is still in the "you're good" window

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:14 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any Crowell news?


When was your CB?


Last week


oh okay, did you ask about timeline? i think a week is still in the "you're good" window


Totally blanked on asking about timeline, but with that relatively small class size I expected them to be more methodical. Was just curious if anyone had heard news - good luck to all waiting to hear back!

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:31 am

Anyone hear from Gibson? If so when was your CB?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:38 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any W&C news?


No news for either, but White & Case or Williams & Connolly?

I'd love to know Williams & Connolly's timeline.


I was asking for Williams & Connolly. I have nothing to report though.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:38 pm

Venable CB- offer (Friday, Monday)

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Anyone heard back from Kirkland?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Did any Covington calls go out yesterday? I know their committee meets on MWF.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any W&C news?


No news for either, but White & Case or Williams & Connolly?

I'd love to know Williams & Connolly's timeline.


I was asking for Williams & Connolly. I have nothing to report though.


My understanding is that Williams & Connolly does it by school, so if not everyone from your school has had their CB yet, they won't make any offers.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Anonymous User wrote:My understanding is that Williams & Connolly does it by school, so if not everyone from your school has had their CB yet, they won't make any offers.


For GULC I know there are a few CB's mid-late next week so assuming we won't hear for a bit.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:My understanding is that Williams & Connolly does it by school, so if not everyone from your school has had their CB yet, they won't make any offers.


For GULC I know there are a few CB's mid-late next week so assuming we won't hear for a bit.



lol that's very creepy you know this. how many people could they possibly be interviewing from gtown? 10? how do you know there are 3 callbacks mid-late next week?

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks

Gold
Posts: 2877
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:My understanding is that Williams & Connolly does it by school, so if not everyone from your school has had their CB yet, they won't make any offers.


For GULC I know there are a few CB's mid-late next week so assuming we won't hear for a bit.



lol that's very creepy you know this. how many people could they possibly be interviewing from gtown? 10? how do you know there are 3 callbacks mid-late next week?


birds of a feather duder

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone heard back from Kirkland?


I know of a Kirkland DC offer extended from a CB that took place toward the end of last week

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Cleary CB Monday -> offer tonight


Anyone know if Cleary offers always go out on Wednesdays or if they are more rolling with a 2-day turnaround being typical?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Cleary CB Monday -> offer tonight


Anyone know if Cleary offers always go out on Wednesdays or if they are more rolling with a 2-day turnaround being typical?


Same anon, they told me the hiring committee meets Wednesday afternoons and Thursday nights, so offers on Wednesday night and Fridays seem likely

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Cleary CB Monday -> offer tonight


Anyone know if Cleary offers always go out on Wednesdays or if they are more rolling with a 2-day turnaround being typical?


Same anon, they told me the hiring committee meets Wednesday afternoons and Thursday nights, so offers on Wednesday night and Fridays seem likely

Diff anon, I was actually told they meet Wednesdays only. But I needed a reason to be on edge all day tomorrow so there we go.

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Any more movement today? Or is DC just moving pretty slowly?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309297
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: DC CB-->Offer thread 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Silence from Hogan?



Return to “Legal Employment?

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.