Two interviewers for OCI Screening

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Two interviewers for OCI Screening

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Upon checking my interviewers' names I saw two listed on simplicity. One is an associate and the other is a partner. Will both interview me? Is it common to have two screeners for a screening (20 min) interview? Any advice on how to handle these would be appreciated.

NoBladesNoBows

Silver

Re: Two interviewers for OCI Screening

Postby NoBladesNoBows » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Yes two people is fairly common. No real differences in how to handle it other than making sure you acknowledge both of them and don't just respond to one.

Joscellin

Gold

Re: Two interviewers for OCI Screening

Postby Joscellin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Upon checking my interviewers' names I saw two listed on simplicity. One is an associate and the other is a partner. Will both interview me? Is it common to have two screeners for a screening (20 min) interview? Any advice on how to handle these would be appreciated.

Not unusual. Really doesn't change the way to treat it.

Return to “Legal Employment�