how stupid of me Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

how stupid of me

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:48 pm

My address on my resume and cover letter is missing my apartment number. I'm assuming any dings via snail mail have not reached me? I also had a CB with my top NY firm exactly one week ago and have not heard back. I'd hate to sit here waiting for news when they probably sent a ding in the mail and I did not receive it. Should I email the firm for an update?

zot1

Gold

Re: how stupid of me

Post by zot1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 pm

CBs are usually over the phone. If no one calls you, just assume that you've been dinged. Go mass mail... with the right address.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Also, I'm pretty sure the post office can figure out a missing apartment number, assuming it's your official address and you actually get mail there.

zot1

Gold

Post by zot1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure the post office can figure out a missing apartment number, assuming it's your official address and you actually get mail there.
I didn't know people still had faith in USPS workers :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”