Berkeley EIW 2016

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Sidley CB

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Sidley CB


Location?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Wilson callback today

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Wilson callback today


Office??????

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Wilson callback today


Office??????


Palo Alto

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Anyone hear from Covington?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone hear from Covington?


I got a heads up from one of my references that Covington had called asking about me. Sounds like they're still working through the process

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone hear from Covington?


I got a heads up from one of my references that Covington had called asking about me. Sounds like they're still working through the process


Wow, just for a call back?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone hear from Covington?


I got a heads up from one of my references that Covington had called asking about me. Sounds like they're still working through the process


Wow, just for a call back?


I guess so. I was surprised too

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Goodwin SF CB just now

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Wilson SF CB yesterday

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Fenwick, anyone?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:33 am

Havent heard from Fenwick. Or anyone for that matter.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:55 am

Anonymous User wrote:Havent heard from Fenwick. Or anyone for that matter.


I heard from Paul Hastings and Kirkland today.

Both rejections.

Cool.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Havent heard from Fenwick. Or anyone for that matter.


I heard from Paul Hastings and Kirkland today.

Both rejections.

Cool.


I got the Kirkland reject email today too, and it was sent x5 to make sure I really understood apparently.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Havent heard from Fenwick. Or anyone for that matter.


I heard from Paul Hastings and Kirkland today.

Both rejections.

Cool.


I got the Kirkland reject email today too, and it was sent x5 to make sure I really understood apparently.


Lol! I really hope this isn't an indication of what's to come. At this point I'll take anything, really...maybe I should see if walmart has a summer associatship program.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Havent heard from Fenwick. Or anyone for that matter.


I heard from Paul Hastings and Kirkland today.

Both rejections.

Cool.


I got the Kirkland reject email today too, and it was sent x5 to make sure I really understood apparently.


Lol! I really hope this isn't an indication of what's to come. At this point I'll take anything, really...maybe I should see if walmart has a summer associatship program.


I was thinking Costco. Maybe they will throw in a membership card...

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Latham SV ding.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Latham SV ding.


How and when did you hear?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Email/this morning

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Jones Day SF ding via email today

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Orrick?

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Orrick?


I think they have some interviews today, so probably not yet.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone hear from Covington?


I got a heads up from one of my references that Covington had called asking about me. Sounds like they're still working through the process


Wow, just for a call back?


I guess so. I was surprised too



Covington CB.

Anonymous User
Posts: 327223
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Berkeley EIW 2016

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone hear from Covington?


I got a heads up from one of my references that Covington had called asking about me. Sounds like they're still working through the process


Wow, just for a call back?


I guess so. I was surprised too



Covington CB.


Which office?



Return to “Legal Employment?

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.