deleted.

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: Strong Interviewer Answering OCI Interview Questions

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:As someone who does OCI for my firm, my only question is how you plan to use the internet to turn people from awkward arrogant assholes or bumbling babblers into wondrous wordsmiths. Truly, this seems to just boil down to personality. It's hard to fake it for longer than 2-3 minutes in a room of intelligent people who have done this before.

This, as another person who does OCI for my firm.

Also, I honestly don't find those CB/offer stats very impressive. If they are, then I must be the Queen of Interviewers.

You obviously didn't read the part about OP's sub 3.0 GPA.

OP, sock-puppeting isn't allowed. If you disagree with someone's characterization of your post, don't use anon to challenge it.

ek5dn

Bronze

Re: Strong Interviewer Answering OCI Interview Questions

Postby ek5dn » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:38 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:As someone who does OCI for my firm, my only question is how you plan to use the internet to turn people from awkward arrogant assholes or bumbling babblers into wondrous wordsmiths. Truly, this seems to just boil down to personality. It's hard to fake it for longer than 2-3 minutes in a room of intelligent people who have done this before.

This, as another person who does OCI for my firm.

Also, I honestly don't find those CB/offer stats very impressive. If they are, then I must be the Queen of Interviewers.

You obviously didn't read the part about OP's sub 3.0 GPA.

OP, sock-puppeting isn't allowed. If you disagree with someone's characterization of your post, don't use anon to challenge it.

OP clearly didn't realize mods can see who you are, even as anon. Now it just looks like he's talking in third person :lol: :lol:

Return to “Legal Employment�