FBI Credentials Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
salad.law

New

FBI Credentials

Post by salad.law » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 am

Hello:

I was wondering what one needs to be a FBI special agent. I cannot seem to find much out there. I know about the basics (physical requirements, vision requirements, 3 years work experience, and no marijuana in the last 3 years).

I go to a top 20 law school. My dream goal was to be an AUSA or an ADA. In other words, a criminal prosecutor. I have done three trials in law school, argued motions, wrote motions, and did a few hearings. I plan to work as an ADA after graduation and for a couple of years. I barely speak another language, but I can converse. I do not mind being an ADA for the rest of my life.

However, recently I have been maybe wanting to be a FBI special agent. My basic question is, will I have the credentials to be competitive to be an FBI special agent? For those that enter the FBI through law, what kind of credentials do they usually have (Harvard Law, clerkship or more JAG, military)?

Anonymous User

Re: FBI Credentials

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Nevermind.

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Re: FBI Credentials

Post by ballouttacontrol » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 pm

By buddy fox was top of the class BA at Oxford and got honors in quantico became a pretty sweet field agent

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”