Food and Drug Regulatory firm / Office of Chief Counsel, FDA

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
johndhi

Bronze

Food and Drug Regulatory firm / Office of Chief Counsel, FDA

Postby johndhi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Does anyone have experience working in either a firm's practice group that handles food and drug regulatory work (e.g., Hogan, Covington, Ropes, Keller & Heckman), or in the FDA's Office of Chief Counsel?

As a litigation associate who handles cases that often touch the FDA, I'm interested in switching my practice into one of the above. So I thought I'd see what those practices are like, if anyone could offer an explanation. Neither is in the 'my day' thread, nor have I found much else on this type of career. Just looking for anecdotes on how it is, what you do, etc.

Thanks!

johndhi

Bronze

Re: Food and Drug Regulatory firm / Office of Chief Counsel, FDA

Postby johndhi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

alternatively, if you have a general 'regulatory' practice, I'd also appreciate an idea of what that's like, especially if you can compare it to a litigation practice.

Return to “Legal Employment�