Thanks TLS.

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bern victim

Silver

Re: Thanks TLS.

Postby bern victim » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:49 am

brunch is ok but it's NOBREAKFAST

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

If the west coast fact is true I actually think this guy is in my summer class. He is definitely this awful and the actual attorneys at the firm talk about it also.

mushybrain

Bronze

Postby mushybrain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:If the west coast fact is true I actually think this guy is in my summer class. He is definitely this awful and the actual attorneys at the firm talk about it also.

OP wasn't actually posting from the west coast so that part is probably a lie, but tell us more about your awful co-summer anyway.

kaysta

Bronze

Postby kaysta » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:If the west coast fact is true I actually think this guy is in my summer class. He is definitely this awful and the actual attorneys at the firm talk about it also.

Gotta be west coast. Must be a VPN. :D
No one who is actually tall dark and handsome needs to proclaim it on internet message boards. I almost feel sorry for this guy, he just sounds really fucking insecure but hopefully hes learned you dont shit where you eat

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:16 pm

I'm incredibly chiseled and its definitely cost me a few jobs. Can confirm. Anon because I'm notorious throughout my city for my unique model like appearance and good looks

^^this me again, couldnt resist

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:18 pm

kaysta wrote:

Gotta be west coast. Must be a VPN. :D
No one who is actually tall dark and handsome needs to proclaim it on internet message boards. I almost feel sorry for this guy, he just sounds really fucking insecure but hopefully hes learned you dont shit where you eat

I mean if it is him it's the least of his worries but constantly focusing his attention on the girl he supposedly hooked up with is not helping his reputation any.

1styearlateral

Silver

Postby 1styearlateral » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 pm

mushybrain wrote:

OP wasn't actually posting from the west coast so that part is probably a lie, but tell us more about your awful co-summer anyway.

OP pls.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

I second the notion that is probably just VPN and OP was telling the truth.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:53 pm

1styearlateral wrote:
mushybrain wrote:

OP pls.

Just one story because he is so uniquely awful it would out us. This guy said he goes around asking people their class rank and grades. Another summer said that seemed rude. I then watch the first summer berate the second one in front of the whole summer class. The first summer also didn't understand why everyone else thought the grade thing was in fact rude or why we all thought his response to the rude comment was way out of line.

1styearlateral

Silver

Postby 1styearlateral » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
1styearlateral wrote:
mushybrain wrote:

OP pls.

Just one story because he is so uniquely awful it would out us. This guy said he goes around asking people their class rank and grades. Another summer said that seemed rude. I then watch the first summer berate the second one in front of the whole summer class. The first summer also didn't understand why everyone else thought the grade thing was in fact rude or why we all thought his response to the rude comment was way out of line.

I've heard similar stories and those people are no-offered more times than not.

Thank you for sharing.

Internetdan

New

Postby Internetdan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm incredibly chiseled and its definitely cost me a few jobs. Can confirm. Anon because I'm notorious throughout my city for my unique model like appearance and good looks

See this is the victim blaming dismissive attitude I'm talking about.

I can't even share my experience with discrimination based on appearance without being ridiculed.
Well guess what assholes, I will not be silenced and I won't stand in the shadows.

Some things you ain't know until you lived it, can't nobody else live it for you.

pancakes3

Platinum

Postby pancakes3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:34 pm

you haven't shared shit. you've merely made a baseless assertion. troll better. hth

PeanutsNJam

Gold

Postby PeanutsNJam » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Yeah can you give one story that would make anybody believe you're being discriminated against because of your looks and not because your personality is shitty?

I mean I have no idea what you look like, and based solely off your posting, I wouldn't want to work with you.

kaysta

Bronze

Postby kaysta » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Internetdan wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I'm incredibly chiseled and its definitely cost me a few jobs. Can confirm. Anon because I'm notorious throughout my city for my unique model like appearance and good looks

See this is the victim blaming dismissive attitude I'm talking about.

I can't even share my experience with discrimination based on appearance without being ridiculed.
Well guess what assholes, I will not be silenced and I won't stand in the shadows.

Some things you ain't know until you lived it, can't nobody else live it for you.

this cant be serious right this is a joke :lol:

is he actually gonna double down on this oh man I wish i had time for this today
I'll just leave it at: anyone who is actually attractive doesnt keep asserting it on th internet. WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. you're just pissing in the wind.

hey yall heads up to those who think everyone hates you because you are just too hot-- thats not why everyone hates you. they hate you bc youre insecure and pathetic

oh man this is pretty awesome tho

LaLiLuLeLo

Silver

Postby LaLiLuLeLo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Any man who must say, "I am a man dime!" is no true man dime.

-Brogan

fauxpsych

Bronze

Postby fauxpsych » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Internetdan wrote:I agree to an extent. really depends on how good looking you are. Being objectively pleasant to look at is fine.

If you have a unique, model like appearance nobody wants that shit around in an office place especially in a law firm.

Maybe different for chicks or on the west coast, but I have experience where supervisors openly debated the overt hotness of a girl in an office and it would be a distraction risk to hire her.

Either way being a really handsome man screws you in most things in society besides getting laid and getting easy treatment from some women.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=249653&p=9060360#p9060360

Internetdan

New

Postby Internetdan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

fauxpsych wrote:
Internetdan wrote:I agree to an extent. really depends on how good looking you are. Being objectively pleasant to look at is fine.

If you have a unique, model like appearance nobody wants that shit around in an office place especially in a law firm.

Maybe different for chicks or on the west coast, but I have experience where supervisors openly debated the overt hotness of a girl in an office and it would be a distraction risk to hire her.

Either way being a really handsome man screws you in most things in society besides getting laid and getting easy treatment from some women.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=249653&p=9060360#p9060360

Whatever. I always say public interest attorneys are scumbags anyways. Simple explanation.

frank-reynolds

New

Postby frank-reynolds » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:59 pm

OP clearly just dropped his magnum condom at a reception, thus letting everyone know about his monster dong - scaring them away from him for the remainder of the summer.

smaug

Diamond

Postby smaug » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:00 pm

frank-reynolds wrote:OP clearly just dropped his magnum condom at a reception, thus letting everyone know about his monster dong - scaring them away from him for the remainder of the summer.

166 novelty alt

LaLiLuLeLo

Silver

Postby LaLiLuLeLo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:02 pm

frank-reynolds wrote:OP clearly just dropped his magnum condom at a reception, thus letting everyone know about his monster dong - scaring them away from him for the remainder of the summer.

Bruh you can't have that username and misquote it.

Oh, whoops, ohh." I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong!

frank-reynolds

New

Postby frank-reynolds » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:04 pm

LaLiLuLeLo wrote:

sry, you're right

bern victim

Silver

Postby bern victim » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:13 pm

frank-reynolds wrote:
LaLiLuLeLo wrote:

sry, you're right

delete your account

frank-reynolds

New

Postby frank-reynolds » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:15 pm

bern victim wrote:
frank-reynolds wrote:
LaLiLuLeLo wrote:

sry, you're right

delete your account

fight me irl

1styearlateral

Silver

Postby 1styearlateral » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:19 pm

This thread has taken so many different turns I can't keep up. Who are we attacking now?

UnicornHunter

Diamond

Postby UnicornHunter » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Mods can you please out all anons ITT? It's impossible to follow right now.

Return to “Legal Employment?