1L at GULC, no summer gig yet... Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
stego

Platinum

Re: 1L at GULC, no summer gig yet...

Post by stego » Mon May 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Get your cousin to make his own TLS account.

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Post by HonestAdvice » Tue May 24, 2016 4:14 pm

I don't intend to derail the thread, but for my own sanity - without posting any specific information, is there any evidence of the incidents that caused a certain poster to transfer out of a certain law school outside of threads posted in by that certain somebody? I'm trying to ascertain whether this is a spectacularly gifted troll.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 24, 2016 4:42 pm

HonestAdvice wrote:I don't intend to derail the thread, but for my own sanity - without posting any specific information, is there any evidence of the incidents that caused a certain poster to transfer out of a certain law school outside of threads posted in by that certain somebody? I'm trying to ascertain whether this is a spectacularly gifted troll.
There is evidence that a person who matches the general profile of "a certain poster" exists, in terms of current school, previous school, timeline, geographical location, employment, family, etc. I do not know if there is publicly accessible evidence that those particular incidents transpired. If it is a troll, then I think that either:

1. The person who matches this poster's profile is posting about their real life, but has invented/exaggerated the specific incidents and might also post other untrue things.
OR
2. Some third party has taken this person's general profile and is pretending to be them, and perhaps also falsifying their story and other threads.
OR
3. "A certain poster's" previous account was actually that poster, but their new account is someone using details gleaned from the previous account and the internet to invent new stories.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”