Citi compliance position Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
clev123

New

Citi compliance position

Post by clev123 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 am

I have a callback interview with Citi next week for a compliance position within their derivatives trading group (my area of preference) and I was wondering if anyone might have any insight as to the type of questions to expect and possible salary expectations? I only ask about the salary because pre-interview forms included a salary expectation which I left blank because I was not sure. I am honestly more excited about the potential to work in an area I am interested in than I am about salary, but I do want to be prepared to answer the salary question if it comes up.

The official title is "associate officer" if that is useful. Just figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone on here had any tips or insights. Thanks!

Return to “Legal Employment”