Kilpatrick Callback Weekend/Hunger Games Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Kilpatrick Callback Weekend/Hunger Games

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Has anyone heard from Kilpatrick after the East Coast Callback weekend? Can anyone on the West Coast speak to how long they waited between the weekend and an offer/ding?

Anonymous User

Re: Kilpatrick Callback Weekend/Hunger Games

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Some got it the same day.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:11 pm

If you were selected to attend a group interview at their Atlanta Office with about ten other candidates, you are pretty much guaranteed an offer.

The day before the interview, we had a group dinner at one of the managing partner's home. Next morning, I had five interviews with partners/associates. After my final lunch meeting/interview with two associates,I got my SA offer about two hours later while waiting for my flight at the Atlanta Airport. The offer may come a day or two later according to other candidates. The above happened in 2013.

ookoshi

Bronze

Post by ookoshi » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:If you were selected to attend a group interview at their Atlanta Office with about ten other candidates, you are pretty much guaranteed an offer.

The day before the interview, we had a group dinner at one of the managing partner's home. Next morning, I had five interviews with partners/associates. After my final lunch meeting/interview with two associates,I got my SA offer about two hours later while waiting for my flight at the Atlanta Airport. The offer may come a day or two later according to other candidates. The above happened in 2013.
Kilpatrick radically changed their callback format in 2014. While appreciated, this information is inaccurate and out of date.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:17 am

I attended the callback weekend in Atlanta this past weekend. Got a call with an offer last night (after business hours). Offer is for the Atlanta office

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:21 pm

People have gotten offers today. There's still hope

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”