Bidding Strategy -- Interviewing for multiple offices

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
inchipwetrust

Bidding Strategy -- Interviewing for multiple offices

Postby inchipwetrust » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 pm

I am in the midst of bidding and wondering if when firms are interviewing for multiple offices at OCI does it matter which location I bid for if I am open to an SA at multiple offices? For example, I am targeting either DC or NYC market and most firms interview for both. Will it hurt me if I were to bid for the DC location instead of NYC since DC is more competitive or does it not matter and I just tell them in the interview (if I got one)? I know its a lottery system and we're supposed to tell them in the interview if we're interested in more than one location and maybe I answered my own question but just wanted some advice so I don't put myself at a disadvantage. Thanks.

mylifeis24

Re: Bidding Strategy -- Interviewing for multiple offices

Postby mylifeis24 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 pm

inchipwetrust wrote:we're supposed to tell them in the interview if we're interested in more than one location

Return to “Legal Employment”