Rookie Fellowship Applicant: help Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Rookie Fellowship Applicant: help

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Hey guys - I'm new to the whole fellowship process so I was just looking for some insight/general info. I'm a rising 3L and currently interning at the PD office of my dreams. Ideally, I would like to score a staff attorney position but I'm not sure how many openings the office will have. They do, however, have fellowship opportunities and I know these are equally if not more competitive. However, I plan to start the process in order to better my chances at landing a position.

My question is this: what is the consensus on offering proposals that are not necessarily original? Basically, I've worked at a number of offices prior to this one and have seem some great fellowships that I think would could be very well implemented at my current office. Is this frowned upon?

Return to “Legal Employment”