ManoftheHour wrote:Honestly, I'm still a bit confused.
Let's say employers preselect 90% of the interviewees and the other 10% is lottery..
For the sake of argument, student A is #1 in the class and is a shoe in at firm X but doesn't bid on firm X. Does student A get an interview because he is preselected?
No right? Unless student A throws in even a low bid.
Yea, this is why Zach was advocating not using all your bids if you're a top student at GULC (or at least only use bids at firms you would be happy interviewing with), whereas median bros like myself just need to just get a fucking job any way possible so throw everything on there. If a preselect at 50 costs me a lottery interview with 25, I should just be happy to max out interviews.