C&F Help

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

C&F Help

Postby Anonymous User » Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 pm

The other thread inspired me to write this one. So I've been arrested a few times. I've been charged with 3 misdemeanors--which were all withdrawn and dismissed. I had an underage, but the judge found me not guilty. So basically I don't have any convictions on my record. Any need to hire a C&F attorney if I disclose everything? Does it matter if my explanations aren't the best on my application, since I don't have any convictions. Or should I start worrying?

CanadianWolf

Re: C&F Help

Postby CanadianWolf » Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 am

Tough to assess your situation without more details. Do your arrests show/allege a common pattern of behavior involving moral turpitude ? (For example, theft rather than underage drinking or driving offenses.)

Anonymous User

Re: C&F Help

Postby Anonymous User » Thu May 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Tough to assess your situation without more details. Do your arrests show/allege a common pattern of behavior involving moral turpitude ? (For example, theft rather than underage drinking or driving offenses.)

No, it was two separate alcohol offenses. The first an underage. The second was an alcohol offense sort of. It resulted from alcohol, but wasn't a DUI. Don't want to get into anything more specific. Involved being charged with 3 misdemeanors. But charges were dropped. The police really overreached.

Return to “Legal Employment”