(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Desert Fox
- Progressively loosing literacy
- Posts: 18173
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:34 pm
- Posts: 5658
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm
Depends on firm. At my old firm, the SA could get away with dropping a single Jackson after getting an assignment. But we had a lot of SAs and a lot of assignments.
- Posts: 19538
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:25 pm
Don't even waste your time in the bad review. They are def getting no offered.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:23 am
What's a standard tip?
- Posts: 2561
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Do you give out assignments on contingency?
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:23 pm
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.