Summer Associate position - drug testing? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
smallfirmassociate

Bronze

Re: Summer Associate position - drug testing?

Post by smallfirmassociate » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:19 am

AreJay711 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
In addition, another problem arose regarding my use this summer, as I am going to be living with one of the other clerks this summer to save money.... So, I imagine that individual has zero reason NOT to tell my firm that I partake (dog eat dog world). But hey, I wouldn't blame him.

Thus, looks like I'll do what the rest of the corporate legal big-wigs in training do... drink copious amounts of alcohol this summer.

Cheers,

OP
Cool. You do what you're comfortable with.

But no one likes a snitch bitch, so I wouldn't worry about the other clerk. Just play any random Scarface song when yall are moving in and lock eyes. He'll get it.
I recommend "Testify." It's what I play in the car if I ever give a lift to one of the state's witnesses...

AreJay711

Gold

Re: Summer Associate position - drug testing?

Post by AreJay711 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:49 am

smallfirmassociate wrote:
I recommend "Testify." It's what I play in the car if I ever give a lift to one of the state's witnesses...
:lol:

OP, your roommate would look really bad to the firm too.

Desert Fox

Diamond

DF Thread

Post by Desert Fox » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:50 am

DF Thread

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”