0L Looking for Job Advice Now Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
djbatista

New

0L Looking for Job Advice Now

Post by djbatista » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey guys, I'll be starting school in the fall, probably at the University of Florida. I'm looking for any advice you may have concerning networking, law school coursework/organizations, and job preparation. Your help and responses would be greatly appreciated.

lawschoolftw

Bronze

Re: 0L Looking for Job Advice Now

Post by lawschoolftw » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm

djbatista wrote:Hey guys, I'll be starting school in the fall, probably at the University of Florida. I'm looking for any advice you may have concerning networking, law school coursework/organizations, and job preparation. Your help and responses would be greatly appreciated.
This is a pretty broad solicitation of advice. Not knocking you, but you'll probably get more feedback if you ask more specific questions and do some searching on the forums. Good luck next year.

bjohnsobf

New

Post by bjohnsobf » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 pm

I think the sticky rules at the top call for no 0L posts in here. Dude just get the best grades possible. At this point, you should be soliciting advice on taking law school exams.

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Legal Employment”