PD interview prep - resources?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

PD interview prep - resources?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:40 am

In terms of prepping for PD interviews, does anyone know of any books or other materials with practice hypotheticals. I've exhausted the materials in my career services office and would like to run through as many hypos beforehand as possible

ash0117

Re: PD interview prep - resources?

Postby ash0117 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:In terms of prepping for PD interviews, does anyone know of any books or other materials with practice hypotheticals. I've exhausted the materials in my career services office and would like to run through as many hypos beforehand as possible

There are a few helpful guides online - I used NYU's extensively. Just google public defender interview hypotheticals and you should find it. UVA has one too. Also, the PD thread on here has some that offices have actually asked in previous interviews. Other than that, I don't really know of any. Most of the ones I prepped with were from TLS/ the guides/ random internet googling/ word of mouth from other interviewees. Good luck!

Return to “Legal Employment”