C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
User avatar
nothingtosee
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 12:08 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby nothingtosee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 pm

misanthrope wrote:
JCougar wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:We also have to wait for the full numbers. WUSTL for instance jumps up like 10% in "biglaw," so we'll see what happens with Michigan, Berkeley, etc.


Despite this, WUSTL seems like it got Pwned more than usual. I really thought the smaller class in 2014 would have an easier go at it. Wait until 2015?

Also, GeorgeTTTown, with its insane COL and class size--and no scholarships--has to be at trap status at this point. There is no T14.


Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Highest LSAT: 171
GPA: 3.2
LSDAS GPA: 3.0
Major(s): Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Undergrad Institution: Top 5 CS.
Cornell: Accepted
Duke: Accepted
Duke notes: 45k
Georgetown: Accepted
Georgetown notes: 105k---Attending
UVA: Accepted
UVA notes: Deferred Admission offered from waitlist. ZERO $
Vanderbilt: Accepted
Vanderbilt notes: 75k

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 pm

nothingtosee wrote:
misanthrope wrote:
JCougar wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:We also have to wait for the full numbers. WUSTL for instance jumps up like 10% in "biglaw," so we'll see what happens with Michigan, Berkeley, etc.


Despite this, WUSTL seems like it got Pwned more than usual. I really thought the smaller class in 2014 would have an easier go at it. Wait until 2015?

Also, GeorgeTTTown, with its insane COL and class size--and no scholarships--has to be at trap status at this point. There is no T14.


Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Highest LSAT: 171
GPA: 3.2
LSDAS GPA: 3.0
Major(s): Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Undergrad Institution: Top 5 CS.
Cornell: Accepted
Duke: Accepted
Duke notes: 45k
Georgetown: Accepted
Georgetown notes: 105k---Attending
UVA: Accepted
UVA notes: Deferred Admission offered from waitlist. ZERO $
Vanderbilt: Accepted
Vanderbilt notes: 75k


Wasn't talkin about myself(I WISH I was median...not that it mattered really...IPSec is insane); this eiw just appears to have gone really well. I personally know 46-48 people in my 98 person section with offers in hand, and this excludes like 10-15 gov gunners with top grades who didn't do eiw at all.
Also, yes, my last comment was douchie but I just fucking hate JCougar's jdunderground inspired vicarious elitism.

User avatar
star fox
Posts: 13818
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby star fox » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 pm

misanthrope wrote:
nothingtosee wrote:
misanthrope wrote:
JCougar wrote:
Despite this, WUSTL seems like it got Pwned more than usual. I really thought the smaller class in 2014 would have an easier go at it. Wait until 2015?

Also, GeorgeTTTown, with its insane COL and class size--and no scholarships--has to be at trap status at this point. There is no T14.


Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Highest LSAT: 171
GPA: 3.2
LSDAS GPA: 3.0
Major(s): Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Undergrad Institution: Top 5 CS.
Cornell: Accepted
Duke: Accepted
Duke notes: 45k
Georgetown: Accepted
Georgetown notes: 105k---Attending
UVA: Accepted
UVA notes: Deferred Admission offered from waitlist. ZERO $
Vanderbilt: Accepted
Vanderbilt notes: 75k


Wasn't talkin about myself(I WISH I was median...not that it mattered really...IPSec is insane); this eiw just appears to have gone really well. I personally know 46-48 people in my 98 person section with offers in hand, and this excludes like 10-15 gov gunners with top grades who didn't do eiw at all.
Also, yes, my last comment was douchie but I just fucking hate JCougar's jdunderground inspired vicarious elitism.

his post dissed WUSTL though so your comment was completely unnecessary...

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Yeah, probably. Whatever I concede...this isn't really a time for conflict anyway...Leonard nimoy is dead.

03152016
Posts: 9189
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby 03152016 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 pm

nothingtosee wrote:
misanthrope wrote:
JCougar wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:We also have to wait for the full numbers. WUSTL for instance jumps up like 10% in "biglaw," so we'll see what happens with Michigan, Berkeley, etc.


Despite this, WUSTL seems like it got Pwned more than usual. I really thought the smaller class in 2014 would have an easier go at it. Wait until 2015?

Also, GeorgeTTTown, with its insane COL and class size--and no scholarships--has to be at trap status at this point. There is no T14.


Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Highest LSAT: 171
GPA: 3.2
LSDAS GPA: 3.0
Major(s): Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Undergrad Institution: Top 5 CS.
Cornell: Accepted
Duke: Accepted
Duke notes: 45k
Georgetown: Accepted
Georgetown notes: 105k---Attending
UVA: Accepted
UVA notes: Deferred Admission offered from waitlist. ZERO $
Vanderbilt: Accepted
Vanderbilt notes: 75k

what is this supposed to prove

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:00 pm

I think he was saying that my experience may not be indicative of gulc as a whole b/c I'm ipsecure

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby JCougar » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 pm

misanthrope wrote:Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Welp, looks like I didn't miss much on here over the last few days.

Honestly, aside from the other people pointing out your comment makes no sense since it's already patently clear that WUSTL is a trap school too, people with IP qualifications at median at WUSTL got offers, too, so your personal situation is kind of a poor example.

And if, as you allege, over half your section has offers in hand already, that would seem to be a lot better than the co 2014 did.

Somebody made this point in a different thread...even the trashiest medical schools place about half of their graduates into some sort of high-paying doctor job. If we're taking that same threshold and using it to call a law school "elite," than we're suffering from a bout of really, really low expectations.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273567
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:20 pm

..
Last edited by Anonymous User on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

JCougar wrote:
misanthrope wrote:Excellent post. Do you say that in the mirror each time you remember that you went to WUSTL and ended up severely underemployed?
---GeorgeTTTown c/o 2016, Median == 6 offers.


Welp, looks like I didn't miss much on here over the last few days.

Honestly, aside from the other people pointing out your comment makes no sense since it's already patently clear that WUSTL is a trap school too, people with IP qualifications at median at WUSTL got offers, too, so your personal situation is kind of a poor example.

And if, as you allege, over half your section has offers in hand already, that would seem to be a lot better than the co 2014 did.

Somebody made this point in a different thread...even the trashiest medical schools place about half of their graduates into some sort of high-paying doctor job. If we're taking that same threshold and using it to call a law school "elite," than we're suffering from a bout of really, really low expectations.


I'm not sure why you're using NLJ250 to draw comparisons between GULC and WUSTL? WUSTL had an 18.1% showing, whereas GULC had 38% (Mich had 39 and Boalt had 40, which makes correlative sense, since these three schools are the lower T14s with the highest PI/GOV placement). WUSTL, a lolzworthy "T20", is by that metric more than 200% worse than the lowest T14 (which would seem to undermine your boner-inducing phrase "There is no T14").

You also willfully ignore LSTScoreReports, as Brut has already pointed out, which had GULC in the class of 2013 placing very close to 50% in biglaw + FC (46.5% versus Boalt's 55 and Mich's 57%). It only makes sense that, in an improving biglaw market, that proportion would increase.

Also, comparing IP candidates from GULC versus WUSTL is preposterous; you can be deep into the bottom of the class at GULC (just like at any other T14) and still get patent litigation gigs at V100s (Since you apparently glossed over the last five posts, my median performance comments weren't directed at myself). Comparatively, hardly anyone from WUSTL, patent or not, gets to a V100 at all.

So calm the fuck down, accept the fact that you work in shitlaw, and that you will not be benefiting from OUR improving market. Or, hey, go to MEDICAL SCHOOL BRO, where you can make six figures after TEN YEARS of school, internship and then fellowship!

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby BigZuck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:35 pm

GULC is an overpriced trap with a lying administration and a joke of an admissions office. The school is a trainwreck and seriously needs to pull it together.

Also, there's something wrong with that misanthrope dude

User avatar
bearsfan23
Posts: 1529
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby bearsfan23 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 pm

BigZuck wrote:GULC is an overpriced trap with a lying administration and a joke of an admissions office. The school is a trainwreck and seriously needs to pull it together.

Also, there's something wrong with that misanthrope dude


Seriously? Again, you go to Texas. If GULC is a "trap" school, what does that make your school?

This anti-GULC trolling is getting pretty ridiculous. Nobody's saying its HYS, but it certainly places in BigLaw better than schools like WUSTL, Texas, etc

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby BigZuck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm

bearsfan23 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:GULC is an overpriced trap with a lying administration and a joke of an admissions office. The school is a trainwreck and seriously needs to pull it together.

Also, there's something wrong with that misanthrope dude


Seriously? Again, you go to Texas. If GULC is a "trap" school, what does that make your school?


Again, I'm not sure I understand your point.

UT is much cheaper across the board. I also don't think people overestimate what UT gets you nearly to the extent that people overestimate GULC.

It's too expensive. And people overestimate what they will get out of the school. That's why GULC is a trap. I don't think either of those things apply to UT.

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby BigZuck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:01 pm

bearsfan23 wrote:it certainly places in BigLaw better than schools like WUSTL, Texas, etc


I don't think anyone would deny this

Still doesn't make GULC any less of a train wreck. The school is a mess.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby JCougar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm

misanthrope wrote:I'm not sure why you're using NLJ250 to draw comparisons between GULC and WUSTL? WUSTL had an 18.1% showing, whereas GULC had 38% (Mich had 39 and Boalt had 40, which makes correlative sense, since these three schools are the lower T14s with the highest PI/GOV placement). WUSTL, a lolzworthy "T20", is by that metric more than 200% worse than the lowest T14 (which would seem to undermine your boner-inducing phrase "There is no T14").

You also willfully ignore LSTScoreReports, as Brut has already pointed out, which had GULC in the class of 2013 placing very close to 50% in biglaw + FC (46.5% versus Boalt's 55 and Mich's 57%). It only makes sense that, in an improving biglaw market, that proportion would increase.

Also, comparing IP candidates from GULC versus WUSTL is preposterous; you can be deep into the bottom of the class at GULC (just like at any other T14) and still get patent litigation gigs at V100s (Since you apparently glossed over the last five posts, my median performance comments weren't directed at myself). Comparatively, hardly anyone from WUSTL, patent or not, gets to a V100 at all.

So calm the fuck down, accept the fact that you work in shitlaw, and that you will not be benefiting from OUR improving market. Or, hey, go to MEDICAL SCHOOL BRO, where you can make six figures after TEN YEARS of school, internship and then fellowship!


Man, your reading comprehension and/or reasoning skills are terrible. I'm not the one comparing WUSTL to GeorgeTTTown. I'm just stating that your claim--that because you have offers at median (mostly because you have IP qualifications) is somehow a refutation of the fact that GeorgeTTTown is an overly-expensive trap school--is pretty much bunk. Because the same could be said about WUSTL. People from my enormous class that were IP secure had offers at median--and yet WUSTL is still a trap school. At least they give out decent scholarships and are in a cheap city so you don't come out with like $250K of debt.

Also, I do not work in shitlaw. I do public interest work, and I litigate against biglaw. So as far as the subject matter/complexities, etc. of the cases I'm doing, I work on the best there is. I might get shitpay and no healthcare, but I'm doing interesting, entertaining work that's at least good for my resume. Not really my fault that these positions got defunded by political nihilists.

Anyway, you're not making a good case for the reasoning ability/reading comprehension skills of your average Georgetown graduate--since your posts on here are mostly filled with strawmen rather than convincing logic. I firmly believe you're not representing your classmates fairly.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby JCougar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:08 pm

To sum up why people are pissed at GeorgeTTTown on here, take one look at this chart:

Schools with Highest Number of Grads Not in Big Law

Total Grads (2013) - Grads in Biglaw (250+) - Fed clerks. Basically, the worst offenders in terms of leaving grads unable to pay off loans:

1. Cooley (1137)
2. Florida Coastal (560)
3. New York Law School (528)
4. American (454)
5. Suffolk (450)
6. John Marshall )432)
7. Brooklyn (424)
8. George Washington (423)
9. Miami (394)
10. South Texas (386)
11. Georgetown (367)
12. Cardozo (351)
13. Loyola Marymount (347)
14. Charlotte (346)
15. New England (339)


Despite its prestige, the school is still dumping about 350 underemployed grads onto an already over-saturated market each year. So yes, it deserves to be singled out especially because of it's overly-large class size.

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby JCougar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

And to answer misanthrope's PM that he sent me (although I prefer to answer it publicly):

misanthrope wrote:Just wondering: Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

If it's a problem of means, I have the solution! Check this website out!
[url]lostallhope.com/suicide-methods[/url]


...I take an enormous amount of pride in not being someone like misantrope.

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby BigZuck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

JCougar wrote:To sum up why people are pissed at GeorgeTTTown on here, take one look at this chart:

Schools with Highest Number of Grads Not in Big Law

Total Grads (2013) - Grads in Biglaw (250+) - Fed clerks. Basically, the worst offenders in terms of leaving grads unable to pay off loans:

1. Cooley (1137)
2. Florida Coastal (560)
3. New York Law School (528)
4. American (454)
5. Suffolk (450)
6. John Marshall )432)
7. Brooklyn (424)
8. George Washington (423)
9. Miami (394)
10. South Texas (386)
11. Georgetown (367)
12. Cardozo (351)
13. Loyola Marymount (347)
14. Charlotte (346)
15. New England (339)


Despite its prestige, the school is still dumping about 350 underemployed grads onto an already over-saturated market each year. So yes, it deserves to be singled out especially because of it's overly-large class size.

Stop protecting schools like WUSTL and UT dude, Georgetown is better for big law and you know it

( :wink: )

I'm not really worried about bearsfan because I know he's just trying to develop a schtick and God Bless him he's doing his best but I am worried about misanthrope

User avatar
ExBiglawAssociate
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby ExBiglawAssociate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Do this: Turn off your computer right now. Go outside and walk around for at least 30 minutes.

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9651
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby jbagelboy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm

JCougar wrote:And to answer misanthrope's PM that he sent me (although I prefer to answer it publicly):

misanthrope wrote:Just wondering: Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

If it's a problem of means, I have the solution! Check this website out!
[url]lostallhope.com/suicide-methods[/url]


...I take an enormous amount of pride in not being someone like misantrope.


wow

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby Cobretti » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm

JCougar wrote:And to answer misanthrope's PM that he sent me (although I prefer to answer it publicly):

misanthrope wrote:Just wondering: Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

If it's a problem of means, I have the solution! Check this website out!
[url]lostallhope.com/suicide-methods[/url]


...I take an enormous amount of pride in not being someone like misantrope.

ban time

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

JCougar wrote:
misanthrope wrote:I'm not sure why you're using NLJ250 to draw comparisons between GULC and WUSTL? WUSTL had an 18.1% showing, whereas GULC had 38% (Mich had 39 and Boalt had 40, which makes correlative sense, since these three schools are the lower T14s with the highest PI/GOV placement). WUSTL, a lolzworthy "T20", is by that metric more than 200% worse than the lowest T14 (which would seem to undermine your boner-inducing phrase "There is no T14").

You also willfully ignore LSTScoreReports, as Brut has already pointed out, which had GULC in the class of 2013 placing very close to 50% in biglaw + FC (46.5% versus Boalt's 55 and Mich's 57%). It only makes sense that, in an improving biglaw market, that proportion would increase.

Also, comparing IP candidates from GULC versus WUSTL is preposterous; you can be deep into the bottom of the class at GULC (just like at any other T14) and still get patent litigation gigs at V100s (Since you apparently glossed over the last five posts, my median performance comments weren't directed at myself). Comparatively, hardly anyone from WUSTL, patent or not, gets to a V100 at all.

So calm the fuck down, accept the fact that you work in shitlaw, and that you will not be benefiting from OUR improving market. Or, hey, go to MEDICAL SCHOOL BRO, where you can make six figures after TEN YEARS of school, internship and then fellowship!


Man, your reading comprehension and/or reasoning skills are terrible. I'm not the one comparing WUSTL to GeorgeTTTown. I'm just stating that your claim--that because you have offers at median (mostly because you have IP qualifications) is somehow a refutation of the fact that GeorgeTTTown is an overly-expensive trap school--is pretty much bunk. Because the same could be said about WUSTL. People from my enormous class that were IP secure had offers at median--and yet WUSTL is still a trap school. At least they give out decent scholarships and are in a cheap city so you don't come out with like $250K of debt.

Also, I do not work in shitlaw. I do public interest work, and I litigate against biglaw. So as far as the subject matter/complexities, etc. of the cases I'm doing, I work on the best there is. I might get shitpay and no healthcare, but I'm doing interesting, entertaining work that's at least good for my resume. Not really my fault that these positions got defunded by political nihilists.

Anyway, you're not making a good case for the reasoning ability/reading comprehension skills of your average Georgetown graduate--since your posts on here are mostly filled with strawmen rather than convincing logic. I firmly believe you're not representing your classmates fairly.


That wasn't my claim you fucking retard. I wasn't @ median, I was below median; I was talking about the performance of people I know who are median. And the fact that median students often DID receive biglaw at GULC (even in the class of 2013) is corroborated by its LST score report for c/o 2013, which is 46.5% without even accounting for GULC's obvious PI/Gov self-selection. And the improved performance of my classmates in the c/o 2016 that is entirely in-line with the improving biglaw hiring market.

And, yes, bro, you do work in shitlaw: just because you litigate against preftigious people does not make you preftigious.

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 pm

BigZuck wrote:
bearsfan23 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:GULC is an overpriced trap with a lying administration and a joke of an admissions office. The school is a trainwreck and seriously needs to pull it together.

Also, there's something wrong with that misanthrope dude


Seriously? Again, you go to Texas. If GULC is a "trap" school, what does that make your school?


Again, I'm not sure I understand your point.

UT is much cheaper across the board. I also don't think people overestimate what UT gets you nearly to the extent that people overestimate GULC.

It's too expensive. And people overestimate what they will get out of the school. That's why GULC is a trap. I don't think either of those things apply to UT.


Except UT's biglaw placement doesn't really work without Texas ties, now does it?

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby JCougar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 pm

misanthrope wrote:That wasn't my claim you fucking retard. I wasn't @ median, I was below median; I was talking about the performance of people I know who are median.


Here's the thing though. No matter whether you were talking about yourself or you were talking about other people...your point was still invalid.

I'll let the rest of your deeply insecure tirade speak for itself.

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 pm

BigZuck wrote:
bearsfan23 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:GULC is an overpriced trap with a lying administration and a joke of an admissions office. The school is a trainwreck and seriously needs to pull it together.

Also, there's something wrong with that misanthrope dude


Seriously? Again, you go to Texas. If GULC is a "trap" school, what does that make your school?


Again, I'm not sure I understand your point.

UT is much cheaper across the board. I also don't think people overestimate what UT gets you nearly to the extent that people overestimate GULC.

It's too expensive. And people overestimate what they will get out of the school. That's why GULC is a trap. I don't think either of those things apply to UT.


Also, I didn't realize you polled the entering GULC class and figured out what each entrant estimates they'll get out of it.


Patiently anticipating your results.
Last edited by misanthrope on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misanthrope
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: C/O 2014 NLJ 250 Numbers

Postby misanthrope » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:50 pm

JCougar wrote:
misanthrope wrote:That wasn't my claim you fucking retard. I wasn't @ median, I was below median; I was talking about the performance of people I know who are median.


Here's the thing though. No matter whether you were talking about yourself or you were talking about other people...your point was still invalid.

I'll let the rest of your deeply insecure tirade speak for itself.


What was invalid? That more than half the class has biglaw now? Almost half already did in class of 2013 (EIW 2011). Biglaw is now hiring far more than it did in 2011; therefore, it's almost assuredly the case that more than half the class has biglaw in the class of 2016. Please expose the flaw in my reasoning; but please go easy on me. I may not be mentally equipped to handle an assault by someone who slaughters Biglawyers in court every day.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.