....

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 310229
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

....

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:32 pm

No longer seeking help.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hls.burner

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Re: 2L Job Problem

Postby hls.burner » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Anonymous User wrote:So I accepted a Federal Judicial Internship however, I have another amazing opportunity that just came up a few days after my acceptance. What should I do.

Thanks


describe this amazing opportunity

ymmv

Diamond
Posts: 21482
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: 2L Job Problem

Postby ymmv » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:So I accepted a Federal Judicial Internship however, I have another amazing opportunity that just came up a few days after my acceptance. What should I do.

Thanks


describe this amazing opportunity


"So this Nigerian prince..."

mvp99

Silver
Posts: 1422
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: 2L Job Problem

Postby mvp99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

great joke

User avatar
Avian

Bronze
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Thanks for NOT Helping!

Postby Avian » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:No longer seeking help.


You asked a useless question without enough information for anyone to even begin to properly answer it...
If you had taken the time to describe what the other opportunity was, I'm sure people would have offered advice.

User avatar
romothesavior

Diamond
Posts: 14703
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Thanks for NOT Helping!

Postby romothesavior » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Avian wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No longer seeking help.


You asked a useless question without enough information for anyone to even begin to properly answer it...
If you had taken the time to describe what the other opportunity was, I'm sure people would have offered advice.

No kidding.

User avatar
Desert Fox

Diamond
Posts: 18302
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Re: Thanks for NOT Helping!

Postby Desert Fox » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

romothesavior wrote:
Avian wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No longer seeking help.


You asked a useless question without enough information for anyone to even begin to properly answer it...
If you had taken the time to describe what the other opportunity was, I'm sure people would have offered advice.

No kidding.


Dood, you are going to stand why when these posters outted the doods Nigerian Prince Management Fellows acceptance?
Last edited by Desert Fox on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ron Don Volante

Silver
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: 2L Job Problem

Postby Ron Don Volante » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

ymmv wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:So I accepted a Federal Judicial Internship however, I have another amazing opportunity that just came up a few days after my acceptance. What should I do.

Thanks


describe this amazing opportunity


"So this Nigerian prince..."

lol

User avatar
Strangely Appealing

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Re: Thanks for NOT Helping!

Postby Strangely Appealing » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:38 pm

See? Instead of waiting for more info, I shoulda just said stiff the stupid judge - it'll never come back to haunt you.

My advice is worth every penny they pay for it.



Return to “Legal Employment�

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.