Cherry Blue or Cherry Brown

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
chem

Cherry Blue or Cherry Brown

Postby chem » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm going to get a das keyboard for work. I was wondering if the cherry blue would be too loud for an office environment. I'll have my own office and am free to close the door.

Desert Fox
Progressively loosing literacy

Re: Cherry Blue or Cherry Brown

Postby Desert Fox » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:08 pm

chem wrote:I'm going to get a das keyboard for work. I was wondering if the cherry blue would be too loud for an office environment. I'll have my own office and am free to close the door.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-F2-MODEL-M- ... 234a9089d5

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 pm

chem wrote:I'm going to get a das keyboard for work. I was wondering if the cherry blue would be too loud for an office environment. I'll have my own office and am free to close the door.

Go for the blue then. I have a brown at home, but mainly because I wanted a hybrid for gaming/typing.

Edit: woops, didn't mean to hit anon.

Nebby

Postby Nebby » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Desert Fox wrote:

DF, can we agree that there are few things more fulfilling in life than going on a typing spree accompanied by that nostalgic clicky-click-click of old-school keyboards?

Desert Fox
Progressively loosing literacy

Postby Desert Fox » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 pm

CounselorNebby wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

DF, can we agree that there are few things more fulfilling in life than going on a typing spree accompanied by that nostalgic clicky-click-click of old-school keyboards?

Oh man when I'm a rage post and you can just hear the click click ching click. Amazing.

Return to “Legal Employment”