Looking for Law Students to Assist in Civil Litigation

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
gzell

Looking for Law Students to Assist in Civil Litigation

Postby gzell » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:15 am

Hi,

My name is Gene and I have a somewhat of a unique situation on my hands. I am searching for few law students who are looking to gain hands on litigation experience through my unfortunate situation.

I am an entrepreneur who started a mobile payment’s company back in early 2011. I invested six figures into the start up that was later acquired in 2013 by a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq. Unfortunately I was close to running out of funds and the publicly traded company took advantage of that information, which I am fine with except for the fact that year and half later I still haven’t been paid for my company. Publicly traded company knew that I was unable to afford an attorney and continued to play games since June of 2013 and not release a single share. I tried looking for attorneys on contingency bases and was not fortunate enough to find a suitable council due to the fact that all they were interested in was a quick settlement, 50% and to avoid court at all cost…

Naturally I was under allot of stress amongst other emotional challenges which is when I decided to write about my experience and warn others about the crooked CEO. I posted this info on few forums and created a blog about that crooked CEO who has a criminal past.

In retaliation the crooked CEO filed a defamation suit against me to which I haven’t been served yet. I am well aware of what defamation suit is all about and feel very confident in prevailing. Everything that I have mentioned was 100% true and have various publications and witnesses to back up my comments.

Since I will be defending myself in this legal matter, I was hoping to find few law students who are willing to assist me with putting together briefs, motions and case studies. I am willing to compensate for your time and will not require full time assistance that might interfere with your legal studies.

Think of this proposition as legal consulting with an opportunity to gain real hands on experience on defending our legal right to Free Speech.

For more details please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Gene

Mal Reynolds

Re: Looking for Law Students to Assist in Civil Litigation

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:18 am

This sounds above board.

fats provolone

Postby fats provolone » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:23 am

guys i think i found his company

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:26 am

Isis, "we'll hold your money hostage for you."

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:30 am

tag

fats provolone

Postby fats provolone » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:35 am

gene i have a brilliant idea. you should crowdsource your lawsuit on tls. we can collaboratively draft your filings and prepare for oral argument in this thread.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:38 am

Upon information and belief, the defendants should kill themselves.

Ron Don Volante

Postby Ron Don Volante » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:47 am

gzell wrote:Hi,

My name is Gene and I have a somewhat of a unique situation on my hands. I am searching for few law students who are looking to gain hands on litigation experience through my unfortunate situation.

I am an entrepreneur who started a mobile payment’s company back in early 2011. I invested six figures into the start up that was later acquired in 2013 by a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq. Unfortunately I was close to running out of funds and the publicly traded company took advantage of that information, which I am fine with except for the fact that year and half later I still haven’t been paid for my company. Publicly traded company knew that I was unable to afford an attorney and continued to play games since June of 2013 and not release a single share. I tried looking for attorneys on contingency bases and was not fortunate enough to find a suitable council due to the fact that all they were interested in was a quick settlement, 50% and to avoid court at all cost…

Naturally I was under allot of stress amongst other emotional challenges which is when I decided to write about my experience and warn others about the crooked CEO. I posted this info on few forums and created a blog about that crooked CEO who has a criminal past.

In retaliation the crooked CEO filed a defamation suit against me to which I haven’t been served yet. I am well aware of what defamation suit is all about and feel very confident in prevailing. Everything that I have mentioned was 100% true and have various publications and witnesses to back up my comments.

Since I will be defending myself in this legal matter, I was hoping to find few law students who are willing to assist me with putting together briefs, motions and case studies. I am willing to compensate for your time and will not require full time assistance that might interfere with your legal studies.

Think of this proposition as legal consulting with an opportunity to gain real hands on experience on defending our legal right to Free Speech.

Regards,

Gene

Ron Don would love to help, Gene. Let's fry this turd. $300.

transferror

Postby transferror » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:49 am

Ron Don Volante wrote:
gzell wrote:Hi,

Regards,

Gene

Ron Don would love to help, Gene. Let's fry this turd. $300.

$299. Take the better deal, Gene. I gots you homie.

fats provolone

Postby fats provolone » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:54 am

is there anything in the federal rules that says depositions have to be done in-person and in real-time? like could we notice a deposition with location: "TLS" and do it in a thread?

eriedoctrine

Postby eriedoctrine » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 am

I will help you Gene.
Last edited by eriedoctrine on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 am

eriedoctrine wrote:Yo yo,

muh motha fuckin name iz Gene an' ah gots uh somewhat o' uh unique shit on muh motha fuckin hands. ah be searching fo' few law students who is looking ta gain hands on litigation experience through muh motha fuckin unfortunate shit.

ah be an entrepreneur who started uh mobile payment’s company back in early 2011. ah invested six figures into da start up dat wuz later acquired in 2013 by uh publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq. Unfortunately ah wuz close ta running out o' funds an' da publicly traded company took advantage o' dat 411, which ah be fine wif except fo' da fact dat year an' half later ah still haven’t been paid fo' muh motha fuckin company. Publicly traded company knew dat ah wuz unable ta afford an attorney an' continued ta play games since June o' 2013 an' not release uh single share. ah tried looking fo' attorneys on contingency bases an' wuz not fortunate enough ta find uh suitable council due ta da fact dat all dey wuz interested in wuz uh quick settlement, 50% an' ta avoid court at all cost…

Naturally ah wuz under allot o' stress amongst other emotional challenges which iz when ah decided ta write 'boutmuh motha fuckin experience an' warn others 'boutthe crooked CEO. ah posted dis here info on few forums an' created uh blog 'boutthat crooked CEO who has uh criminal past.

In retaliation da crooked CEO filed uh defamation suit against me ta which ah haven’t been served yet. ah be well aware o' what defamation suit iz all 'boutan' feel very confident in prevailing. Everything dat ah gots mentioned wuz 100% true an' gots various publications an' witnesses ta back up muh motha fuckin comments.

Since ah will be defending myself in dis here legal matter, ah wuz hoping ta find few law students who is willing ta assist me wif putting together briefs, motions an' case studies. ah be willing ta compensate fo' yo' tyme an' will not require full tyme assistance dat might interfere wif yo' legal studies.

Think o' dis here proposition as legal consulting wif an opportunity ta gain real hands on experience on defending our legal right ta Free Speech.

fo' mo' details please feel free ta contact me.

Regards,

Gene

I don't know what this is but I'll just quote it since you've been known to delete your dumb posts in the past.

Postby 20160810 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:03 am

Gene,

Don't you still have enough money left over from your time in KISS to hire a real fucking lawyer?

-SBL

Ron Don Volante

Postby Ron Don Volante » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:07 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:I don't know what this is but I'll just quote it since you've been known to delete your dumb posts in the past.

:lol: :lol: thanks Mal. Swing and a miss erie.

$275

eriedoctrine

Postby eriedoctrine » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:10 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:

muh motha fuckin name iz Gene an' ah gots uh somewhat o' uh unique shit on muh motha fuckin hands. ah be searching fo' few law students who is looking ta gain hands on litigation experience through muh motha fuckin unfortunate shit.

ah be an entrepreneur who started uh mobile payment’s company back in early 2011. ah invested six figures into da start up dat wuz later acquired in 2013 by uh publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq. Unfortunately ah wuz close ta running out o' funds an' da publicly traded company took advantage o' dat 411, which ah be fine wif except fo' da fact dat year an' half later ah still haven’t been paid fo' muh motha fuckin company. Publicly traded company knew dat ah wuz unable ta afford an attorney an' continued ta play games since June o' 2013 an' not release uh single share. ah tried looking fo' attorneys on contingency bases an' wuz not fortunate enough ta find uh suitable council due ta da fact dat all dey wuz interested in wuz uh quick settlement, 50% an' ta avoid court at all cost…

Naturally ah wuz under allot o' stress amongst other emotional challenges which iz when ah decided ta write 'boutmuh motha fuckin experience an' warn others 'boutthe crooked CEO. ah posted dis here info on few forums an' created uh blog 'boutthat crooked CEO who has uh criminal past.

In retaliation da crooked CEO filed uh defamation suit against me ta which ah haven’t been served yet. ah be well aware o' what defamation suit iz all 'boutan' feel very confident in prevailing. Everything dat ah gots mentioned wuz 100% true an' gots various publications an' witnesses ta back up muh motha fuckin comments.

Since ah will be defending myself in dis here legal matter, ah wuz hoping ta find few law students who is willing ta assist me wif putting together briefs, motions an' case studies. ah be willing ta compensate fo' yo' tyme an' will not require full tyme assistance dat might interfere wif yo' legal studies.

Think o' dis here proposition as legal consulting wif an opportunity ta gain real hands on experience on defending our legal right ta Free Speech.

Regards,

Gene

I don't know what this is but I'll just quote it since you've been known to delete your dumb posts in the past.

This is not the purpose of the quoting function.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:10 am

Yes it is, but that's not the purpose of the anon function.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:12 am

Lol I love that erie doctrine tried to hide behind anon posting.

Ron Don Volante

Postby Ron Don Volante » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 am

eriedoctrine wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:I don't know what this is but I'll just quote it since you've been known to delete your dumb posts in the past.

i bet if you sent a really nice pm asking him he would take it down

eriedoctrine

Postby eriedoctrine » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:Yes it is, but that's not the purpose of the anon function.

No I don't agree with you.

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 am

Regards,

Gene

You took time out of your life to write this. How does that make you feel?

eriedoctrine

Postby eriedoctrine » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 am

Ron Don Volante wrote:
eriedoctrine wrote:

i bet if you sent a really nice pm asking him he would take it down

I don't care if he takes it down or not. That's not my quote. I'm just sayin'.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:14 am

I am enjoying the anon reveals.

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:14 am

eriedoctrine wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:Yes it is, but that's not the purpose of the anon function.

No I don't agree with you.

I do.

fats provolone

Postby fats provolone » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:14 am

99% sure he just put it through some kind of translator. probably on ebaumsworld.

Return to “Legal Employment”