Second Look Questions Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
whitecollar23

Bronze

Second Look Questions

Post by whitecollar23 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:09 am

I know there are other threads with this question, but if anyone could just list some questions they've asked or would ask on a Second Look, please do!

Also, any tips on how to act at a Second Look lunch?

Got one on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Anonymous User

Re: Second Look Questions

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:14 am

whitecollar23 wrote:I know there are other threads with this question, but if anyone could just list some questions they've asked or would ask on a Second Look, please do!

Also, any tips on how to act at a Second Look lunch?

Got one on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I asked billable expectations, why the firm (but like actually tho), best and worst recent matters, whether vacation was just a joke or not, etc. Aside from that, I just talked personal stuff to get a sense of the people I met with as people.

I'd also already made my decision between booking the second look and actually going for it, so I maybe didn't drill as deep as those who were seriously weighing two (or more) options.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”