Wachtell screeners Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Wachtell screeners

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Does Wachtell break out the case-interview type questions for the OCI screeners or are those typically reserved for call backs?

Anonymous User

Re: Wachtell screeners

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Who told you WLRK does case interviews? My screener and CB were both standard law firm interviews.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Yeah, I got the normal interview and callback too. Nothing particularly special or noteworthy about either (other than the fact that I had to go to their offices for the screener since they don't attend my school's OCI).

jbagelboy

Diamond

Post by jbagelboy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Lol shit well I differ from the other anons, my wachtell interview was incredibly substantive and had many of the challenging elements of case interviews, which I'd done in college. Honestly I thought it was tougher than BCG ect case interviews since the substance was law and policy and the follow up questions searing and intelligent.

mephistopheles

Gold

Post by mephistopheles » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

jbagelboy wrote:Lol shit well I differ from the other anons, my wachtell interview was incredibly substantive and had many of the challenging elements of case interviews, which I'd done in college. Honestly I thought it was tougher than BCG ect case interviews since the substance was law and policy and the follow up questions searing and intelligent.
cool, at least the follows up weren't broiling, just a hot flash

jbagelboy

Diamond

Post by jbagelboy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 pm

mephistopheles wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Lol shit well I differ from the other anons, my wachtell interview was incredibly substantive and had many of the challenging elements of case interviews, which I'd done in college. Honestly I thought it was tougher than BCG ect case interviews since the substance was law and policy and the follow up questions searing and intelligent.
cool, at least the follows up weren't broiling, just a hot flash
Cool man.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”