Summer Associate Info Sheet

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Summer Associate Info Sheet

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm

The firm I'm spending my summer at sent out an info sheet they want me to fill out. Most of it is pretty straight forward stuff like personal info and my personal interests. But the firm also wants to know if there are any "social, cultural, or community activities" that I would like to participate in.

Any idea what they're getting at?

NinerFan

Re: Summer Associate Info Sheet

Postby NinerFan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:The firm I'm spending my summer at sent out an info sheet they want me to fill out. Most of it is pretty straight forward stuff like personal info and my personal interests. But the firm also wants to know if there are any "social, cultural, or community activities" that I would like to participate in.

Any idea what they're getting at?

They are trying to figure out what your class is interested in so they can book summer events and activities that most of you will enjoy and find interesting or meaningful.

brotherdarkness

Re: Summer Associate Info Sheet

Postby brotherdarkness » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Return to “Legal Employment”