Air Force JAG

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
arpike

Air Force JAG

Postby arpike » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 pm

I graduated in May 2013 and I'm about to go to Guam as a Judge Advocate General (JAG) with the US Air Force. When I started law school, I was misinformed about JAG. I thought it was something for people who didn't do well in law school--a fall back career. I was completely wrong. The officer who I spoke with during my interview was among only 2.7% of applicants who were chosen. The office was filled with people from T1 to bottom tier schools. I applied to the Air Force in October and it's been a long process. I was surprised at how hard it was to find information, so I made a blog to help prospective JAGs find answers that I would have liked to have.

If you're at all interested in JAG, I think you'll find this helpful. http://air-force-jag-journey.blogspot.com/

Slimbw

Re: Air Force JAG

Postby Slimbw » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi my wife is think of accepting her direct appointment to jag, we would both be interested in reading your blog but need permission?

Return to “Legal Employment”