SEC Summer Honors 1L Interviews

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: SEC Summer Honors 1L Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Also got an offer from Enforcement (about two weeks after interviewing). Does anyone who has accepted the offer know what the security clearance procedure is?

What specifically do you want to know? Expect a background check, credit check, etc

That's what I figured. Do you know what form you had to fill out (SF-85, SF-85P, SF-86, etc.). I know it probably doesn't matter either way, but I'm curious.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 am

Bump

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 am

Interviewed with HQ last 3 days of January for ENF. Safe to say that I've been dinged, given lack of callback?

threecharacters

Postby threecharacters » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Haven't commented on this thread prior, but thought I'd update for those interested.

Got an email from Enforcement today that they have completed the hiring process for the Summer Honors class (I got dinged).

However, also received a call from Trading and Markets just after receiving the rejection email that they were still interested and would like to schedule a follow-up phone interview (it's tomorrow -- I'm assuming they received some rejections of offers and need to fill one or more positions).

Not sure about other divisions (I also applied to Municipal Securities, never heard a peep from them).

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Does anyone know about drug tests for the summer interns?

I've passed the background check and got fingerprinted, and they said in an email just show up the first day. No mention either way.

And I know, I know, don't do drugs.

Return to “Legal Employment”