Forgot About Atty Regist. Form - 1/29 1st Dep't Interview

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Forgot About Atty Regist. Form - 1/29 1st Dep't Interview

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Does anyone have any advice for someone who forgot to send their NYS attorney registration form two weeks prior to their character and fitness interview with the first department? Applying to the bar for the first time. I am really annoyed with myself because I was on top of getting the app in so I could get an early interview and now I probably screwed that up :cry:. My firm requires me to be admitted by July and I don't want to be bumped to the end of the line.

Anyway, has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do? Did they reschedule your interview months later? I am planning to take the form to the office first thing tomorrow and pleading for mercy. But that is 16 hours from now and I am hoping for some reassurance.

Return to “Legal Employment”