FY-14 JAGC IPP

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SailorJerry

FY-14 JAGC IPP

Postby SailorJerry » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 am

Who all applied to the FY-14 Judge Advocate General's Corps In-Service Procurement Program (JAGC IPP)? I hope to share lessons learned from this application cycle and to help anyone planning on applying next year. Good luck to everyone who applied!

SailorJerry

Re: FY-14 JAGC IPP

Postby SailorJerry » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Is anyone waiting for an acceptance letter to a law school?

SeamanTimmy

Postby SeamanTimmy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 pm

I will be applying FY-15 when the message comes out. What was your process like?

SailorJerry

Postby SailorJerry » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

SeamanTimmy wrote:I will be applying FY-15 when the message comes out. What was your process like?

The process took a long time. You have two packages you are submitting. First is applying to law school and second is applying for the JAGC IPP. The LSAT was the most difficult test I have ever taken. The personal statements took months to fine tune. The interviews where easier than I expected but I spent alot of time preparing for them. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer them.

Return to “Legal Employment”