Alliantgroup, LP

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Alliantgroup, LP

Postby legalese_retard » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:38 am

Anyone have any insight on this company, especially on salary range? They seem to always have job openings along with companies like AXA Advisors and Gallup. Since I can't get law firms interested in me, I figure I should start looking at consulting gigs. Below is a job posting I've come across:

Progressive. Competitive. Innovative. Fearless. Elite. alliantgroup.

As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference. We are seeking your expertise as engineers, architects, biologists, MBAs, attorneys, and industry experts who are ready to join our “a” team.

Alliantgroup is presently in search of Project Consultants to join the firm!

As a Project Consultant, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including fellow attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists through the completion of tax consulting assignments.

All backgrounds are welcome including business, science, engineering, software, legal, textiles, agriculture, and architecture.

•Identify, analyze, and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies
•Substantiate results on consulting projects through presentations and written reports
•Assist in analysis of client data (both financial and technical)
•Conduct client interviews and gather and review client documentation
•Research relevant technical topics related to clients
•Provide technical writing reports

•Must be available to work M-F 8:30-7pm
•College degree required, advanced degree preferred
•Available to travel 20-30% within the US
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong analytical and organizational skills
•Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
•High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
•Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products is required

What’s in it for you?
A high performance culture, career growth opportunity, full benefits package, 401k, free parking, paid lunch daily, and the ability to make an impact.

Never follow, always lead. We dare you. alliantgroup.

Anonymous User

Re: Alliantgroup, LP

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Alliantgroup, LP

Postby legalese_retard » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Um...

Well guess their constant job openings make sense.

Return to “Legal Employment”