Heard Back For 1L SA Position

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Just
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Just » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Anyone heard back from Kegler Brown Columbus?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Any CB's in the OC/LA area or updates from callbacks recently?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Post-CB nelson mullins DC?

derfs
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby derfs » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 am

Any movement?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:30 am

Received an offer and accepted an LCLD position with Katten NYC.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 am

Ding Shook Hardy KC

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:39 am

McGuireWoods LCLD interview

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 pm

any new developments?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:any new developments?


I've given up now.. sigh. All the interviews I got were back in February and haven't heard from any more except one or two since. It seems quite late in the game.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any new developments?


I've given up now.. sigh. All the interviews I got were back in February and haven't heard from any more except one or two since. It seems quite late in the game.


I know for a fact that a couple firms in smaller markets were still doing interviews and soliciting information. Obviously don't count your chickens before they've hatched, but I don't think all decisions are out yet.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Arent Fox only interviewed 4 in LA, from my contact inside, supposedly the offer for LA already went out and accepted from a dookie :( ..... but this person could be full of it so who knows until they give their press release like they do every year

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Ding post callback Arent Fox LA. From my understanding the individual who was offered did accept.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Ding post callback Arent Fox LA. From my understanding the individual who was offered did accept.

My condolences. I received the same response from their NY's office.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Out of curiosity, does anyone know when the press release is going to go out?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone know when the press release is going to go out?

I'd like to know too. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when they release it.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone know when the press release is going to go out?

I'd like to know too. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when they release it.


I personally know who got the SA at Arent Fox LA and supposedly it should be released soon like next week or so. Already received their offer letter and dates and all.

Anonymous User wrote:Arent Fox only interviewed 4 in LA, from my contact inside, supposedly the offer for LA already went out and accepted from a dookie :( ..... but this person could be full of it so who knows until they give their press release like they do every year


I can confirm it was a Duke 1L.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone know when the press release is going to go out?

I'd like to know too. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when they release it.


I personally know who got the SA at Arent Fox LA and supposedly it should be released soon like next week or so. Already received their offer letter and dates and all.

Anonymous User wrote:Arent Fox only interviewed 4 in LA, from my contact inside, supposedly the offer for LA already went out and accepted from a dookie :( ..... but this person could be full of it so who knows until they give their press release like they do every year


I can confirm it was a Duke 1L.


Current 1L at Duke. Can confirm that it was accepted by a Blue Devil as well!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone know when the press release is going to go out?

I'd like to know too. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when they release it.


I personally know who got the SA at Arent Fox LA and supposedly it should be released soon like next week or so. Already received their offer letter and dates and all.

Anonymous User wrote:Arent Fox only interviewed 4 in LA, from my contact inside, supposedly the offer for LA already went out and accepted from a dookie :( ..... but this person could be full of it so who knows until they give their press release like they do every year


I can confirm it was a Duke 1L.


Current 1L at Duke. Can confirm that it was accepted by a Blue Devil as well!


That lucky girl/guy!!!! After my ding, when I asked if I can reapply next year, they said that the only associates Arent Fox LA accepts are lateral associates or law students that got in through the diversity fellowship. That blows. They have some sweet clients and a gorgeous downtown office, I would kill haha

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm


Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Anonymous User wrote:The press release is out.

http://arentfox.com/newsroom/press-rele ... recipients


Awesome! Thanks!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Heard Back For 1L SA Position

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 am

I know it's late in the game, but any other movement? I know that some LCLD programs are still waiting to make their decisions.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.