October CB/ Offers

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: October CB/ Offers

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:33 am

Can you say firm ? I am waiting on a NY vault still and have a feeling it's the same one

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am

Dechert anyone? ALston? Blank Rome? Proskauer? Or am I fucked?...

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:27 pm

BigLaw NYC offer today...don't give up just yet everyone! It will come in due time.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Congrats on NY offer today. I am still waiting to hear from two CBs....I hope I hear something by next week!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I had a couple callbacks last week in major markets biglaw (V30). I got an offer yesterday and another one earlier in October. A lot of people around here who don't know what they're talking about keep intimating that it's done but not quite. That being said odds are getting exponentially dimmer. It may be that you still need to be a good candidate to get these late in the game looks, however. I think I had a lot of success late in the game b/c I had good grades at a T14 but just did terrible in OCI interviews.

which markets, if you don't mind sharing?

Return to “Legal Employment”