Rivero Mestre

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Rivero Mestre

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 am

I am wondering if anyone has information on this firm - whether they have a formal summer program, the starting salary, general working environment, etc.

MKLAW

Re: Rivero Mestre

Postby MKLAW » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 am

Yes, Rivero Mestre has a summer program. The starting salary for a summer associate is $30/hour. I don't know what salary attorneys start at.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 pm

They posted a summer associate position at GULC that they were looking to fill. I am unaware of anyone who was given an interview or anyone who was actually hired for it. I personally submitted my application to the firm through several venues, including to a partner directly that I had class with, and got no responses. The partner told me a couple of times over several months that he would look at my resume and get back to me, but after sending him all the information he requested I have had nothing but radio silence. My career counselor thought they had a small program that would have summers hitting the ground running, but was unaware of any other specifics.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

bump. I'm interested in this firm.

Return to “Legal Employment”