So I have a current offer from a firm. Another firm that is my top choice has not contacted me after my callback. The callback was August 19th, so it's been a while. My current offer expires next Wednesday. I was wondering what the appropriate way is to handle this. I understand I'm currently on hold at my top choice and there's a high chance I won't get an offer, but I would like to know my status with them officially before I accept the other offer. What can I say in an email to my top choice?
(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 pm
You should email the recruiter and say that you're still very interested but have another offer expiring very soon and would like a decision. If you mean it, you might say you'd accept their offer but people might disagree on that strategy.
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.