Osborn Maledon

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Osborn Maledon

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 pm

I am trying to get a sense for where Osborn Maledon stands nationally. They seem to be a clear powerhouse in Phoenix, but they don't seem to be on par with a place like Keker or Bounderant as far as having a reputation that extends beyond their market... I'd like to make my way to a USAO or DOJ main eventually and wondering if I could get there from Osborn.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: Osborn Maledon

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Also, does anyone have a read on their PPP? Can't find the data anywhere.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 am

Bump. Anyone?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 am

Had a screener with them. They are pretty elitist but hire with eye towards keeping you around a while. Pretty much top 10% if not at a t14. With 1 office, they aren't exactly known outside Arizona but Arizona is an insular market anways.

Return to “Legal Employment”