Kansas City Offer Timelines

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Kansas City Offer Timelines

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 am

Anyone have any knowledge re: KC firms extending offers? Been interviewing/going to interview with some firms (e.g. Shook, Husch, Lathrop, Spencer Fane, Polsinelli) and just trying to get a feel for their timelines.

Anonymous User

Re: Kansas City Offer Timelines

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:56 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone have any knowledge re: KC firms extending offers? Been interviewing/going to interview with some firms (e.g. Shook, Husch, Lathrop, Spencer Fane, Polsinelli) and just trying to get a feel for their timelines.

I don't know how its working this year, but two years ago I was offfered at the end of my callback at Husch, three weeks after by polsinelli and three weeks after by Shook.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Husch has done at least two on the same day as the CB as far as I know. Can't speak to any of the other firms.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:58 am

Bump. I'm interested in hearing about this also. Any news, people?

Return to “Legal Employment”