(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 308110
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Like it says. Next week there will be two weeks left until my second choice offer expires, is that too early to send a follow up email to my #1 choice to let them know? Or should I wait until its under a week? I would accept the #1 choice on the spot.
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am
maybe you should do a poll, but I think you should wait a week
- Posts: 6641
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm
I would tell #1 now.
- Posts: 2058
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 am
Tell #1 now. Making an offer is often a committee decision, and the committee may only have one meeting in the next two weeks. You gain nothing by waiting.
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.