BigLaw/NALP Firms That Hire 3Ls--Any Market Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

BigLaw/NALP Firms That Hire 3Ls--Any Market

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Got no-offered due to circumstances outside of my control (external forces with mid-size firm I SA'd at, only 20% of summers got offers).

Any success stories from big firms in any market? I'm mass mailing the hell out of NYC, Chicago, SF, and all regional markets, but I was wondering if we could compile a list of any and all firms that have been known to recruit 3Ls regularly, or to fill empty spots from SAs who may have gone and clerked.

Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: BigLaw/NALP Firms That Hire 3Ls--Any Market

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Theres a 3L OCI Thread that will answer most of your questions

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Last edited by brotherdarkness on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneMoreLawHopeful

Silver

Post by OneMoreLawHopeful » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Latham seems like a good bet (if you have the grades!); they were at my school's 3L OCI and interviewing for all domestic offices (they actually set up separate pre-selects for each office, so they seem like they're taking a good number of 3Ls).

It's also not publicized, but I know for a fact that Sidley Austin took in a handful of 3Ls last year even though they didn't attend 3L OCI.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”