Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I had a callback the week before that, and I got a phone call saying they were still interested in my candidacy last week. Waiting for more news, as they were one of my favorites.

Has anyone who got this call heard back, or know of someone who has heard back?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anonymous User wrote:
I had a callback the week before that, and I got a phone call saying they were still interested in my candidacy last week. Waiting for more news, as they were one of my favorites.

Has anyone who got this call heard back, or know of someone who has heard back?


Is this a new anon that received the call? I'm trying to get a sense of how many of us they called.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:[
Is this a new anon that received the call? I'm trying to get a sense of how many of us they called.

I posted at 1:36, and I was not one of the previous posters.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:[
Is this a new anon that received the call? I'm trying to get a sense of how many of us they called.

I posted at 1:36, and I was not one of the previous posters.

I was another. There are 3 of us itt

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:22 am

Any news?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Any news at all? Dings, offers, etc.?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Nope, nothing yet.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Nope, nothing yet.

gosh, saw this thread get bumped up and freaked out for a second. Nothing here either

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm

does anyone know if cadwalader gives out post-acceptance gifts?

if so, when do we get them? what are they? (i'm hoping for fleeces or shoulder bags)

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:does anyone know if cadwalader gives out post-acceptance gifts?

if so, when do we get them? what are they? (i'm hoping for fleeces or shoulder bags)

did you just get an offer? I think this thread's more focused on those waiting to hear

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

yea, no one in this thread has an offer yet. did you just get one?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 pm

i have a cadwalader offer but not in the NY office, i assumed all post-acceptance gifts would be the same though.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 am

Anonymous User wrote:Any news at all? Dings, offers, etc.?

bump

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Hey guys,

No real news here, just wanted to say I'm in the same boat. Had a cb about a month ago and received a call + email from CWT saying they were still interested. I've given them a date by which I need to know (have to make a decision on another firm shortly) so I guess I will hear very soon. Really liked them and hoping for positive news but if they say no, at least that might leave the rest of you better off!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any news at all? Dings, offers, etc.?

bump


Still no news?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any news at all? Dings, offers, etc.?

bump


Still no news?

nope

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Anything?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hey guys,

No real news here, just wanted to say I'm in the same boat. Had a cb about a month ago and received a call + email from CWT saying they were still interested. I've given them a date by which I need to know (have to make a decision on another firm shortly) so I guess I will hear very soon. Really liked them and hoping for positive news but if they say no, at least that might leave the rest of you better off!

Hey, I was just wondering whether your "decide by" date has passed yet and whether you heard anything from the firm?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Any news today? I was kind of expecting some movement today.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 pm

snail mail ding

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any news today? I was kind of expecting some movement today.


Sorry to hear that. Did you receive any correspondence from CWT, prior to your ding?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:snail mail ding


I just posted above, I was actually wondering about this.Thanks.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:snail mail ding


I just posted above, I was actually wondering about this.Thanks.



Ding receiver here. No correspondence, but callback was about three weeks ago.

trbrny
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby trbrny » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 am

Email ding yesterday morning - CB about a week and a half ago.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273310
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Cadwalader NY offers? 2013

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Just got a snail mail ding. Callback on 9/3, received a call and an email from them telling me that I was still being considered.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.