Interview Thank Yous with Multiple Attorneys Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
arundodonax

New

Interview Thank Yous with Multiple Attorneys

Post by arundodonax » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 pm

I know interview thank yous have been covered to death, but I think this situation is a bit different. Today I had a second interview with 14 attorneys. To whom do I send thank yous? Everyone with whom I met? Just the named partners? Or just the office manager coordinating the interviews? I'm leaning towards the latter, as the first seems a bit much, and the second seems as though it might exclude the other unnamed partners.

Thanks!

UnderrateOverachieve

Bronze

Re: Interview Thank Yous with Multiple Attorneys

Post by UnderrateOverachieve » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Everyone. Better just to not leave anyone out.

Hutz_and_Goodman

Gold

Post by Hutz_and_Goodman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Everyone. 2-3 sentences, with at least one sentence tailored to the conversation with the person.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:08 pm

arundodonax wrote:I know interview thank yous have been covered to death, but I think this situation is a bit different. Today I had a second interview with 14 attorneys. To whom do I send thank yous? Everyone with whom I met? Just the named partners? Or just the office manager coordinating the interviews? I'm leaning towards the latter, as the first seems a bit much, and the second seems as though it might exclude the other unnamed partners.

Thanks!
I've done everyone in some, but for huge interviews where I had multiple 3-4 attorney panel interviews I just sent to the people I knew I had a connection with (something interesting to say in the email) and then all of the partners I met.

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Interesting that no one said none.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”