LOCI after CB? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

LOCI after CB?

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Had a CB with a V100 firm about a week ago. Classmates have been both dinged and offered, but I haven't heard anything. Should I send a short LOCI to try to tip the scales, assuming I haven't been dinged yet? I don't know is this would look desperate or help.

Thanks!

RedLightGreenLight

New

Re: LOCI after CB?

Post by RedLightGreenLight » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm

I think it would look desperate. TUrnaround times are uneven at firms.

Icculus

Silver

Re: LOCI after CB?

Post by Icculus » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Had a CB with a V100 firm about a week ago. Classmates have been both dinged and offered, but I haven't heard anything. Should I send a short LOCI to try to tip the scales, assuming I haven't been dinged yet? I don't know is this would look desperate or help.

Thanks!
If you have an offer expiring somewhere and you like this firm better I would send an email to recruiting mentioning this and asking if they know when a decision is coming. If not just wait it out.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”