Scheduling CB issue

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Scheduling CB issue

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:03 am

Hello!

I got a voicemail message from one of the interviewers inviting me for a CB interviews. I called and left a message to a recruiting coordinator to schedule a CB yesterday, but she hasn't called me back yet. I feel like maybe I should call again, but I don't want to be annoying and look desperate. When would it be appropriate for me to remind about myself? Should I call the interviewer, ask some questions, and maybe mention that I am waiting on a call from their recruiting coordinator?

Sorry, the question is probably stupid, but I can't stop thinking about it. This CB is really important to me. :roll:

Thanks!

chickenalfredo

Re: Scheduling CB issue

Postby chickenalfredo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Anonymous User wrote:Hello!

I got a voicemail message from one of the interviewers inviting me for a CB interviews. I called and left a message to a recruiting coordinator to schedule a CB yesterday, but she hasn't called me back yet. I feel like maybe I should call again, but I don't want to be annoying and look desperate. When would it be appropriate for me to remind about myself? Should I call the interviewer, ask some questions, and maybe mention that I am waiting on a call from their recruiting coordinator?

Sorry, the question is probably stupid, but I can't stop thinking about it. This CB is really important to me. :roll:

Thanks!

just call. its their job. The reruiting coordinator wont be making the hiring decision. They understand its a busy time.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:37 am

Anonymous User wrote:Hello!

Thanks!

What I did in a similar situation was decide that if they did not call back in a day, I'd call again or send an email. Since it is the beginning of the week, I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow (giving them a full business day). If you don't hear anything by tonight, call or send an email.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 am

Thank you, guys!

Return to “Legal Employment”