BCG Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

BCG

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Has anyone interviewed with BCG on campus this year or in the past? What's their timeline like? I interviewed with both BCG and McKinsey in the past week on campus. Heard from McKinsey, but no word from BCG yet.

Anonymous User

Re: BCG

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm

hys, i presume?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am

Yup

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Bumping this - have had radio silence since the OCI screener. I assumed they would contact us like McKinsey, but is there some next step I'm missing? Anyone else heard anything?

Thanks!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Never had an OCI screener with them (they do not come at my school) but I do know that their permanent hiring is much slower than McK. While the McK permanent position application deadline has already passed, the BCG one has not yet opened. I also know that last year they were hiring for permanent position in May. So it would not surprise me if they are on a slower schedule for OCI responses also.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Never had an OCI screener with them (they do not come at my school) but I do know that their permanent hiring is much slower than McK. While the McK permanent position application deadline has already passed, the BCG one has not yet opened. I also know that last year they were hiring for permanent position in May. So it would not surprise me if they are on a slower schedule for OCI responses also.
Thanks so much. Anyone know anything about their 2L summer hiring timeframe?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I got an email from them this past Saturday or Sunday, saying that they sent out a batch of emails last week but some people might not have received it for some reason. It was about the second round in September. If you haven't received anything, maybe you could check with recruiting?

But they want us to apply online as well. At this point, I am not at all sure what kind of role the online application will play. Anyone has any idea?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Any 3Ls heard from them yet? They said interviews will occur in October...
Also what did you guys think of their events? I legitimately thought they were some of the nicest/most interesting people I met. Definitely a different vibe from the law firm attitude.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any 3Ls heard from them yet? They said interviews will occur in October...
Also what did you guys think of their events? I legitimately thought they were some of the nicest/most interesting people I met. Definitely a different vibe from the law firm attitude.
Which round of interviews?? They already did quite a few first-rounds and people are doing final rounds right now.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any 3Ls heard from them yet? They said interviews will occur in October...
I went to one in March and agree. Easily the nicest group of people I have ever dealt with. The recruiter told me they won't start interviewing until the app period closes.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”