DLA callbacks

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

DLA callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am

Did anyone interview with DLA and get a callback? I know they have very few spots and therefore arent calling many people back... just thought I would ask though.

Anonymous User

Re: DLA callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 am

Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone interview with DLA and get a callback? I know they have very few spots and therefore arent calling many people back... just thought I would ask though.

which office?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone interview with DLA and get a callback? I know they have very few spots and therefore arent calling many people back... just thought I would ask though.

which office?

Firmwide. I interviewed for the LA office and they said they only had 2 spots. I think SF has either 2 or 3. Nationwide they are only taking on about 30.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 pm

I had a callback in one of the CA offices. They were pretty vague about how many they were hiring and when I would hear back.

Return to “Legal Employment”