Applying to Multiple Offices

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Murphy1022

Applying to Multiple Offices

Postby Murphy1022 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered on here, but what's the standard procedure for applying to multiple offices for the same firm? Do the firms think its normal?

Essentially, I found a firm that is accepting applications for entry level positions at all of their offices. I am going to apply to my hometown office, but would be open to one of their other locations too. Should I just apply to one office or just apply to both?

teabreeze

Re: Applying to Multiple Offices

Postby teabreeze » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Murphy1022 wrote:Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered on here, but what's the standard procedure for applying to multiple offices for the same firm? Do the firms think its normal?

Essentially, I found a firm that is accepting applications for entry level positions at all of their offices. I am going to apply to my hometown office, but would be open to one of their other locations too. Should I just apply to one office or just apply to both?

Are all of the offices listed on the firm's website as having entry-level positions? Or is this based on the fact that the firm is covering all of its offices during 3L OCI?

Murphy1022

Re: Applying to Multiple Offices

Postby Murphy1022 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:41 pm

All of the offices on the firm's website are accepting applications for entry level positions.

Return to “Legal Employment”