Bedroom in DC available for fall semester Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
creed628

New

Bedroom in DC available for fall semester

Post by creed628 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 pm

I am a rising 3L at GULC and am spending the fall semester in New York. I have an amazing apartment in DC near Georgetown Law's campus shared with two other male GULC rising 3Ls. Anyone looking for housing? Below is a description.

Master bedroom of a 3 bedroom apartment available now until January 2014. Apartment is in building at 425 Massachusetts Ave NW (can look online at the building's website to see pictures). Great new building with gym and roof with pool. Location close to georgetown law campus, capitol hill, china town, and metro. Two roommates are guys both attending Georgetown Law. The apartment is new with all new appliances and nicely decorated. My bedroom is very large with a full private bathroom. I can leave it furnished or clear it out depending on preference. $ 1,530 all in. PM for pictures.

Cynthia

Return to “Legal Employment”