How to mass mail firms at OCI? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How to mass mail firms at OCI?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Sorry I know this has been discussed as in "you should do it" when its a pure lottery system. But Im really unsure of what to say in my email/cover letter to the firm or how to say either I didnt bid your firm or bid them and didnt get an interview. I've just been saying "I would love to meet with someone from your firm next week to discuss blah blah" without really talking about OCI specifically. Any help??

unlicensedpotato

Silver

Re: How to mass mail firms at OCI?

Post by unlicensedpotato » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

There may be other views but I would just include something along the lines of "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to meet with your firm during OCI but I think it would be a great fit for me." It's the elephant in the room though so I wouldn't dwell on it. Definitely don't specifically say you either didn't bid them or you did but didn't get an interview.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”